A Day On The Lake (Larry Butz x Reader)

Requested by AceTemmie09

Your Pov:

I sat at a nearby picnic bench, watching Larry try to pump air into his inflatable Steel Samurai figure. It was a week before Christmas, but he was wearing a red and white Santa-like suit. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a shriek and a loud crash. Larry was lying in the dirt where the Steel Samurai should've been. I laughed and stood up, grabbing him by the arm and helping him stand. I looked at him, "What happened?" He scratched the back of his neck, "I...uh...launched the Steel Samurai into the lake..."

I smiled and sighed, "Let's go get it then, clumsy." He chuckled and blushed, "A-Alright." We walked to the boathouse together, making small talk about certain things. When we got to the boathouse, the caretaker was sitting outside. We waved and got into one of the boats. I could've swore I heard the old man mutter, "Young love..." as we rowed away.

The sky was clear and the lake was calm. I let my hand dip in the water as Larry rowed around looking for the inflatable. I would never admit it out loud, but for how scrawny looking he was, he had some muscles on him. He was also a sweetheart who had a hard time catching love. We actually met each other through a blind date. After that we clicked and eventually got together.

The boat stopped and I looked around. We were in the center of the lake. I looked at Larry, "Why'd you stop?" He looked out at the lake, "The water level's too high for us to search, but I thought we could still enjoy the lake." I smiled, "That sounds like fun." We rowed around the lake a bit more. I held an umbrella over me while Larry rowed the boat. People we passed smiled at us. Then, a couple in a speed boat sped past, creating a big wave.

The wave pushed our little boat over and threw us in the water. I surfaced and swam over to Larry. We flipped the boat back over and rowed it back to the boathouse. We walked back to the hotdog stand and sat down. I rang out my shirt and tried to dry my hair. Larry looked at me and blushed. I tilted my head, "What?" He pointed to my shirt. I looked down. My bra was visible through my shirt. Larry grabbed an extra shirt from the stand and ushered me to the changing area.

When we got there, there was a guy on his phone leaning against the wall. He looked at us before focusing on me. He spoke, "May I just say, you have an extremely nice set of tits. 10 out of 10." (If you get that reference, let me know!) I blushed heavily. Larry on the other hand, was fuming. I walked into the stall and changed my shirt. As I did, I could hear Larry arguing in his childishly cute way with the other guy. I walked out of the stall and grabbed Larry's arm, "Come on, let's go."

We walked back to the picnic tables and sat down. We chatted and cuddled for the rest of the day, sometimes exchanging short kisses. It was a good day. After all, what good would it be without a day on the lake?