Proper Impressions (Various W/ Reader)

Your Pov:

I stood in the office setting up my camera and microphone equipment. Apollo, Mr. Wright, Mr. Edgeworth, and I were going to shoot a video for my channel. It took a lot to convince Mr. Edgeworth to be in it. We were going to be singing a song in different character impressions. I adjusted the last microphone and turned to Apollo, my boyfriend, who was watching me set up, "Ok. We're ready. Can you go get Mr. Wright and Mr. Edgeworth?" He stood, "Sure. I'll be right back."

After a few minutes, the three of them came into the room. I handed them each a pair of headphones, "Ok, the lyrics are taped to the stands behind the mics. Your lyrics will be highlighted in your color. Apollo, your lyrics are in red, Mr. Wright your lyrics are in blue, and Mr. Edgeworth, your lyrics are in magenta. Mine are in (f/c)." I lifted the sheet in my hand, "I assume you've all went over and practiced your impressions, but just in case, I've taped them to the stand with the lyrics. So get in your spots."

They put on their headphones and we all took our places. I pressed the record button on the camera and started the music.

I started out with my impression of Dot from Animaniacs, "We're no strangers to love! You know the rules and so do I!" Apollo and Mr. Wright cut in with their impressions of Yakko and Wakko from the same thing, "Do I!" "Do I!" I smiled as Apollo did a flawless Ciel Phantomhive impression, "A full commitment's what I'm thinking of." Mr. Edgeworth came in with a good Sebastian Michealis impression, "You wouldn't get this from any other butler."

Apollo swallowed and did his Spongebob impression, "I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling!" I bit my lip and did my Sandy impression, "Gotta make you understand." We got to the chorus which was Mr. Wright and I. I sounded off with a Francine impression, "Never gonna give you up!" Mr. Wright did a Stan impression, "Never gonna let you down!" Then, we sang together, "Never gonna run around and desert you!"

The next part was Apollo and I. He started with a Stitch impression, "Never gonna make you cry!" I smiled at him and did my Angel impression, "Never gonna say goodbye!" We sang in sync, "Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!" To end his part, he did the Stitch laugh. I smiled at him. After a few more minutes of impressions, we finished the song. I turned the camera off and turned to the three of them, "Thank you for doing this video with me! I really appreciate it." They all nodded and went back to what they were doing. Apollo stayed with me.

He sat with me as I edited the video. After about an hour, I finally had it done. I uploaded it to my channel and fell asleep on the office couch with Apollo. Sometime later, I woke up back at the apartment I shared with Apollo. All of my equipment was sat neatly in the corner. He must've brought me here after work. I picked up my phone to see some notifications on the new video. I opened up YouTube and took a look. The first 10 or so were talking about how good the video was, but after that they got bad.

Rando235: OMG! Her impressions suck! Is she using helium?!

Pun840Xx: The guys impressions were better than hers! She sounds like a chipmunk!

Vrgl9900XX: I don't understand how her boyfriend can even stand her voice! Her impressions were bad but hearing her regular voice was just as bad!

I dropped my phone on the bed. All of the comments after that were the same. I felt tears welling in my eyes.

"Chipmunk on helium"

"Awful"

"Horrible"

The tears freely ran down my face. Then, the bedroom door opened and Apollo stepped in, "(Y/n), what do you want for din-!" He cut himself off, "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I wiped my eyes and tried to smile, "I-I'm fine, Polly. Don't worry." He sat next to me on the bed, "No. You're not alright. It's my job as your boyfriend to make you feel better." Then, his gaze fell to the phone in my lap. He grabbed it and turned it on.

I tried to grab it back, "Wait! Don't!" But he had already seen all of it. He spoke, "Is this what made you upset?" I nodded. He sighed and hugged me, "Don't listen to them. You sounded amazing today in your video. They're just jealous. I love you. I love everything about you, ok?" I smiled, "Ok. I love you too, Apollo."