Seeds

Holly sat at her desk at work, going through her emails with a yawn

Holly sat at her desk at work, going through her emails with a yawn. It was a slow day since most of the lawyers at the firm were out with clients or in court. So she was stuck with next to nothing to do except take calls or do whatever she could to keep herself awake. She got an email from her aunt, asking about the upcoming holiday and if she was gonna come up. Her mom had never really gotten along with her family, even less so when she got married, so Holly didn't see her mom's family much. And her dad hadn't talked to his family since. She debated saying no, but her mom's side of the family came from Italy, so it was guaranteed to be good food. She asked if she could bring someone with her. Good food and entertainment. She smiled to herself when she got the ok, mentally trying to decide who she wanted to take with her to New York. Bobby would actually get along with her uncle, both of them loved Elvis. Chibs would probably get along with everyone. But Tig would offend EVERYONE immediately after charming them. Hopefully, she could convince him to go.

Holly walked into the clubhouse, going over to Jax's room

Holly walked into the clubhouse, going over to Jax's room. Jax had called her, asking her to come over so he could talk to her. She knocked on the door, looking up as Jax opened the door, stepping inside when he moved so she could come in. He had just gotten out of the shower, wearing a towel around his waist, water dripping from his hair down his chest and back. She set her purse down on the dressed before turning to look at him, watching him shut the door.

"What's going on, Jax? Is Abel ok?"
"He's fighting, that's for sure. I just needed someone to talk to about something. I was going through mom's garage looking for stuff for Abel and I came across something my dad wrote. I started reading it and it's a journal. His views for SAMCRO and the direction he wanted the club to go in and watching it go from Harley hippy brotherhood bullshit to what we do now. And it's got me thinking about things. I want you to read it too."
"What? Why me?"
"Because you know me better than anyone out there besides Ope and ma. You'll know if I can do this or not."
"Do what?"
"Change the club."
"You wanna change the club? I thought you liked the club the way it is?"
"I do. But think of everything that we've done. How many times we've done time. The people we've lost because of the enemies we have. Almost all of us have kids. They don't deserve the kind of heat that this life brings."

She nodded, looking down at the folder Jax put in her hands. She put it under her purse before looking back at him.

"Is that all you wanted to talk about?"
"No. I also wanted to apologize for the other day. I shouldn't have done that and I'm sorry."
"Which thing are you talking about? Almost making me the other woman or freaking out on Tig like you did?"
"Both. It's none of my business who you sleep with. It's not like we're together. As for almost sleeping with you, it wasn't fair to just drag you in here to fuck. You deserve better than that. And I'm sorry."
"It's ok. Just, next time go find Tara? Or even a croweater if you're determined to sleep with someone else. Tara might not be my best friend, but I'm not gonna help you cheat on her. Ok?"
"Fair enough?"