Lochan Mor

"Shit

"Shit. You've gotta be kidding me! I'm sitting here waiting to find out I have gestational diabetes and your mother gets to go with you to get our son back??"
"Hey, relax. I didn't get her, she blackmailed one of the doctors into helping her escape. And what the hell is gestational diabetes?"
"It means I have to check my blood sugar twice a day until the baby's born."
"I'm sorry, babe. The prospects taking care of you?"
"Yeah. But with the big guy around, I had to get him to go out and get me food cause I have nothing in the house."
"Already? Lyla said she just had the girls stock the house two days ago?"
"It was mostly snacks and desserts. Not much with substance. Lyla said she'd take Melissa and go in a little bit."
"Ok good. As long as you eat. They put you on meds?"
"Yeah. One of them makes me sleepy as shit and the other makes me hungrier than I already am. And the last one is a fucking sugar pill."
"That doesn't sound right."
"I know. I have to deal with it for a little bit before they'll fuck with them, so...."
"I'm sorry, babe. I gotta go. We met up with McGee and the guys. I'll call you when we get to the clubhouse."
"Ok. Ride safe. I love you."
"Love you too."

Holly looked at Lyla as they ate in bed

"You really wanna do this, Lyla?"
"I don't wanna hurt Ope, but I'm not ready for another kid. Not yet while I'm still doing porn."

She sighed softly and nodded before reaching over to grab her phone, looking for the number she hadn't gotten around to deleting yet, putting it into Lyla's phone.

"There. Tell them Holly sent you. A friend of mine and the club's works there. She'll treat you good."
"Thanks, Holly. I know this is huge."
"It's not my place to criticize. Plus it would make me a hypocrite."
"Did it hurt?"
"Not really. Although, I asked to be knocked out so they gave me a sleeping pill and then woke me up afterward."

She looked at Lyla.

"I will say, though....Opie doesn't handle things like this well. He never has. I'd hate to see both of you get hurt by this."