Widening Gyre

Holly woke up next to Jax, both of them naked and watching each other

"I wanna come with you to Belfast. I know you don't want me to, but I don't wanna wait any longer to see our son. I'll stay wherever you want me to, keep quiet or whatever else you want, but please let me come."
"I want to say yes. I'd love nothing more than to have you with me when I get our boy. I know you've been told a million times by now but I'm gonna say it again. You're supposed to be on bedrest. You've been doing so much running around, and we got lucky this time that the kid's ok."

He put his hand on her tiny bump, looking down at her belly as she put her hand on his.

"I don't wanna lose this one too. And I don't want to watch you go through another miscarriage. So I'm gonna ask you to stay put this time. I'm gonna tell you to do as I ask and actually listen for once. I need to know that I'm gonna have something good to come home to."

She sighed softly and nodded, keeping her hand on his, searching his face before kissing him, placing her head against his, whispering when she spoke.

"Promise me that you'll call me every time you find something out? Or when you find Abel?"
"I promise, babe."

She looked at him, sitting up, making him sit up too.

"What about this deal with Stahl? If the guys find out what you've been up to with that cunt, you're gonna be killed. And that will actually kill me. So before you tell me that I'll have to trust you, I need to know that things are actually gonna be ok. I need to know that you're going to be safe. Because right now, you're turning me into April Hobart."
"I'm not gonna die. I'm gonna tell the guys. They won't be happy about it, but it'll work out in our favor. To include you. It'll work out. I promise you, babe."

He pulled her in for a kiss, laying her down. Things were gearing up to progress until Juice knocked, telling Jax that they were meeting at the table. Holly took Jax's face in her hands and stared into his eyes.

"One more time."
"What?"
"Promise me one more time."

He hovered over her and looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to talk to the guys. Everything. Will. Be. Fine."

Holly groaned softly, closing her eyes for a second, trying to shake the week feeling she was having

Holly groaned softly, closing her eyes for a second, trying to shake the week feeling she was having. She felt like incredibly lightheaded. She didn't wanna say anything because she had things that she had to do. But when she started stumbling when she walked, she knew she couldn't keep quiet anymore. She walked out into the main area of the clubhouse, looking around for Jax. One of the prospects saw her and asked if she was ok. She shook her head as her vision blurred and she started swaying dangerously. She only had time to say two words before she passed out, being caught before she hit the ground.

"Call Jax."

She came to a while later, feeling Jax run his fingers through her hair, looking over at him, feeling cannulas in her nose and an IV in her arm. She felt better. Like her head wasn't gonna float away at any second.

"What happened?"
"Low blood sugar, low blood pressure, and low iron. You just bottomed out pretty good. The baby's fine and they've got your iron and blood pressure evened out, but you have to eat to get your sugars up."

She nodded, moving the bed so she was sitting up, looking at him as she took his hand.

"I'm sorry I scared you, babe. I didn't mean to."
"I know. Just take care of yourself, ok?"
"I will."
"I'll get the prospect to get you some food."
"When do you leave?"
"In an hour. I was on my way to the clubhouse to say goodbye when I got the call and I rushed here."
"Promise me you'll call me when you get there?"
"As soon as I get to the clubhouse, I will."

She nodded, tearing up, but trying to hold them back. Unsuccessfully. He pulled her close and kissed her softly and passionately, holding her face gently.

"I know. I wanna take you with me, but I can't. The prospects are gonna rotate taking care of you and Lyla said she'd stay with you from time to time. And I called a couple of your friends. Melissa and Mallory are gonna help you out too. And I'll call as often as I can."

She sniffled and nodded, crying softly as she kissed him again.

"I love you, Jax."
"I love you too, Holly. Don't worry. Things will be fine."