Smoke 'Em If You Got 'Em

Holly sat in her office with a client, going over his case with him, spelling out how things were gonna go as Jarry came into her office without knocking

"Excuse me, sheriff. I'm with a client. I get that badge comes with an impressive amount of power but I'm going to have to insist you wait until I'm done with my client."
"I need to talk to you about a case."
"You'll have to wait."
"I don't have time to wait."

"You want my time, you'll have to wait."

She watched as Jarry sighed and walked out, going back to talking to her client for a while. It was 45 minutes before she was done, walking the guy out before letting Jarry in.

"What can I help you with?"
"We're having trouble pinning Lin to the shooting at Diosa."
"I figured you would. I doubt Lin knows the kids and I were there. You're not gonna get him with the law. It'll be a street thing. You wanna get him? Then work with Jax. Or find someone who's willing to turn on him. A disgruntled family member or a rival gang."

Holly looked over as Jax came into the living room, Lilia sleeping in her arms, the kids upstairs in their rooms

Holly looked over as Jax came into the living room, Lilia sleeping in her arms, the kids upstairs in their rooms. She could tell that he was tired from the day and needed to talk about something. Or let out steam somehow.

"What went down with Lin?"
"Someone sent in an anonymous tip and sent in SWAT. Got to give him a bit of a beat down, but that's it."

She sighed deeply, looking down at Lilia, biting her lip.

"What's that look for, babe?"
"Nothing. I just thought that we'd be done with this shit. I got so wrapped up in the idea of being able to breathe again that I never thought of the blowback."
"I know. I should've thought of that. I didn't factor in the Chinese and Alvarez. We were fine with the Niners because of you and Pope, but I forgot about the others."
"Things are gonna be tense for a while until all of this gets sorted out. And I don't want the kids around all of that. I don't want them threatened again and I really don't want them to see you come home bandaged up."
"I don't either. So I want you to take the kids somewhere. Go to Disneyland or Legoland or something. Take Lyla and their kids and a couple of friends."

She nodded, tearing up a bit, letting him take Lilia, sniffling softly.

"I have some vacation time. Couple months worth. I'll call Lyla. Maybe Wendy and Tara."
"See if Pope could spare a guy or two."
"I will."

She let him put his head against hers gently, gently putting her hands on his arms, whispering to him.

"I love you, Jackson."
"I love you too, Holly."

Holly sat in hers and Jax's bedroom, researching what she'd need to take for their trip to Disney, listening to music as she planned stuff out, booking a couple of rooms

Holly sat in hers and Jax's bedroom, researching what she'd need to take for their trip to Disney, listening to music as she planned stuff out, booking a couple of rooms. One for her and the kids and one for Lyla, Kenny, Ellie, and Luna. She answered her phone when Jax called her.

"Hey, baby. So the rooms are all booked. Lyla's coming, but Tara can't."
"Did you call Pope?"
"Yeah. He's got a couple people he'll send with us."
"Good. "
"I wish you could come with us, baby. I hate that our first big family vacation, the whole family isn't going to be there."
"I know, babe. But you and the kids will be safe. That's what matters the most to me right now."
"I know. Just...."
"What?"
"Promise me that as soon as all of this shit is done that you will take me and the kids and we'll go to the cabin or Vegas and the 6 of us will decompress and heal?"
"I promise, babe. We're working on making sure the word is spread that SAMCRO will forever be out of guns."

Holly put the bags in the back of the bus that Lyla rented for the trip, letting Lyla get the kids buckled in and set up with their tablets and snacks and drinks, staying quiet as Jax and Opie said goodbye to the kids

Holly put the bags in the back of the bus that Lyla rented for the trip, letting Lyla get the kids buckled in and set up with their tablets and snacks and drinks, staying quiet as Jax and Opie said goodbye to the kids. She went over to him and held onto him, kissing him softly and passionately, cupping his face gently.

"Call me every couple hours."
"I'll call you when we stop for lunch."
"Ok. Don't worry, babe. I'll be fine. We all will."
"Don't be fine, be careful. Keep your head on a swivel and don't let your guard down. Because if you let yourself get killed I'll bring you back to life just to kill you myself. And I'll use the shit that Happy taught me."

She kissed him again before going to say goodbye to the guys and climb into the front seat of the bus, looking at Chibs and Bobby.

"Take care of our boys."

She watched as Lyla drove off, sniffling softly as she teared up.

"Things'll be ok, Hol."
"I know. I worry. It's who I am. It's who I'll always be."