Greensleeves

Holly got the kids in bed in their room while Lyla went to the room across the hall, sitting on her bed as she called Jax

Holly got the kids in bed in their room while Lyla went to the room across the hall, sitting on her bed as she called Jax. They'd gotten to the hotel later than she thought they would.

"Did you make it?"
"Yeah, we did. Long ass drive. Great hotel room, though."
"How are the kids?"
"Knocked the fuck out. They fell asleep as soon as they got back onto the bus after dinner and slept the rest of the way."
"Good."
"How was the rest of your day?"
"Sat down with Laroy and Alvarez. Talked about how to get ahead of this shit with Lin. Came to an understanding."
"Are they on board with you pulling out?"
"Yeah. They weren't thrilled with it, but they get it."
"At least they understand. What's the plan with Lin?"
"Working on getting him into Stockton. End it there."
"I seriously need you to stay whole, Jackson."
"I know. I'm going to be careful. I'm not gonna leave you or the kids. I promise."

Holly laughed as she got back to her room with Lyla and all the kids, having just gotten back from walking around the park and getting lunch

Holly laughed as she got back to her room with Lyla and all the kids, having just gotten back from walking around the park and getting lunch. She called Jax as she sat down on the bed, turning on Lion King for the kids.

"Hey, lass."
"Hey, Chibs. Is Jax ok?"
"He's talking with Alvarez, lass. He's whole. We all are."
"That's good. How are things going?"
"Slowly. But they're going."
"Anything I can do to help?"
"You're already doing it, lass. Knowing that you're away from the fire with the kids and Lyla is helping Jax and Ope."
"And any legal help?"
"Not yet, lass. We'll let you know, though."
"Ok. Give Jax and everyone else my love. And keep everyone whole."
"You know I'll do my best, lass."
"I love you, Chibby."
"Love you too, Holly."

Holly answered her phone after getting the kids set up with their breakfast

"Baby?"
"Sorry I didn't call you last night."
"It's alright. Are you ok? How'd the meet go?"
"We're whole. How's the park?"
"The kids are having fun. They got to fill their little autograph books with almost all the characters. I'll say now, there's gonna be a shit ton of pictures for you to see. And Lyla got flirted with by Gaston."
"Ope'll love that shit. What about you?"
"Peter Pan had a couple sweet things to say about my wedding ring."

She smiled, hearing him chuckle a bit, sitting down to eat herself.

"I miss you, baby."
"I miss you too. Especially having to deal with a couple of the new girls."
"Oh?"
"I'm not gonna say too much, but just know that would fail their SATs."

She laughed, taking a drink of her coffee.

"I'm sorry, baby. As long as they pull in repeat customers...."
"Very true. It's just frustrating to deal with."
"Well, as soon as I get back, I'll help smarten them up. Ok?"
"As long as you pay some attention to me."
"Well, of course. I couldn't ignore my doting husband."
"And I miss my sexy wife."
"I miss you too. I really wish you were here. I'd go farther than that but the kids are on the other bed eating breakfast."
"Shit. So I guess I shouldn't tease you, huh?"
"Jackson Teller, don't you dare. I know that tone of voice. Don't do it or I'll hang up on you."
"So I shouldn't tell you how hard you make me? That I'm in this big house all alone, walking around with nothing on?"
"Jackson....."
"That I'm in the living room with my hard dick, thinking about the last week of our honeymoon, jerking off at the thought of your moans?"

She shifted, starting to tingle down there.

"I'm warning you, Jax. Knock it off."
"Alright, darlin'. I'll knock all the stuff off the table before fucking you till you squirt and go braindead."
"Jax, stop. The kids are still in the room."

She rolled her eyes as she listened to him laughing.

"You're an asshole."
"Yeah, but I'm yours."
"Thank God."

She smiled to herself as she sat back.

"I should go. We're gonna hit some rides today. I love you."
"I love you too. Kiss the kids for me."
"Always. Call me later."
"I will. Have fun today."
"Stay safe today."