Oiled

Holly sat in the living room with Chibs, both of them eating breakfast as Gilmore Girls played on the TV

Holly sat in the living room with Chibs, both of them eating breakfast as Gilmore Girls played on the TV. Holly needed something that had nothing to do with violence for a while.

"Maybe you should get out of Charming for a while, lass. We can't worry about you and Abel at the same time. It's taking too much of our concentration. And you're focusing on Abel and Jax and it's taking too much out of you."
"I want him home."
"We'll bring him home. You need to trust that."
"I trust you. I just can't sit around."
"Why don't you go visit Gemma and Tig? Take some time to take a breath."

She nodded, leaning into him, letting her mind wander. When Jax got home, she looked back at him, getting up to make him some food, only to be stopped when he grabbed her arm.

"You ok, darlin'?"
"No. But neither are you."

He kissed her head gently, placing his hand on her belly gently.

"I've been thinking about it, and Chibs suggested it, and I'm gonna go see your mom. Maybe I should get out of Charming for a while. My being on autopilot isn't helping you or anyone else but I can't get myself out of it."
"I think that's a great idea. You want me to call Tig?"
"If you don't mind. I'll go pack a couple of bags."
"Ok. Mom doesn't know about Abel, and Clay and I wanna keep it that way."
"No more secrets, Jax. I can't handle it."
"Then tell Tig. But not mom. I promise to update you when we find anything, but if mom finds out, she'll come back and we'll have her to worry about too."

Holly pulled up to the address Tig sent her, getting out and grabbing her bags before going up to the door, knocking

Holly pulled up to the address Tig sent her, getting out and grabbing her bags before going up to the door, knocking. She walked inside when Tig let her in, letting him lead her to the room she'd be staying in. She closed the door behind her, looking at him.

"Cameron killed Sack. And kidnapped Abel. We don't know anything for sure."
"Shit. Why didn't Clay tell me?"
"They don't want Gemma to know. Don't want her coming back to Charming right now."
"Shit. How are you doing, doll?"
"Horribly. I wanna go back and help out, but I'm not helping. I'm just floundering right now. So I came here."
"Please tell me you'll be easier to handle than Gemma."
"As long as Gemma doesn't find out about Abel, yeah."

He pulled her in for a hug, kissing her head.