Orca Shrugged

Holly watched as Jax washed himself up in the bathroom after their morning bone session before going to take her own shower

Holly watched as Jax washed himself up in the bathroom after their morning bone session before going to take her own shower. When she came out, Jax was getting dressed. She dried off and got dressed herself.

"Are you sure you want me to come with you to this deal with the Irish? I'm just an old lady, Jax."
"You've gone with me to shit like this before. You're not just an old lady."

She smiled at him and nodded, sitting down to put her boots on, zipping them up before tying up her hair.

"Hey, babe? I kinda need your advice on something."
"Anything, baby."
"We're looking for a way to blackmail someone that Hale wants to back him for Charming Heights. We need to do it today, but we have nothing."
"What kind of blackmail?"
"Something quick but damaging."

She sighed softly and thought for a second.

"How about Venus? Knock the guy out, have Venus do her thing, take some pictures. I could give her a call?"

Holly climbed off the back of her bike when they got to the warehouse, putting her helmet on Jax's handlebar, stretching her legs and cracking her back

Holly climbed off the back of her bike when they got to the warehouse, putting her helmet on Jax's handlebar, stretching her legs and cracking her back. She walked over to Opie, holding his hand.

"How are you holding up, Ope?"
"I'm doing ok. What about you? I know there wasn't ever much love between you and Clay, but...."
"There was never any love between us. It came down to him or me and I'm not about to leave my kids or Jax. I don't regret killing him. I regret taking that from you."
"Hey, I got to kill Stahl. I'm good. I'm just glad that bastard's gone."
"Me too. I just hope Gaalen understands the situation."
"Speaking of you and Jax, you two seem to be doing better. If that hickey is anything to go by."

She smirked unashamedly, looking over at Jax, who was talking to Chibs.

"Yeah, we are. And I have a favor to ask you."
"Anything."
"I'm gonna ask Chibs to give me away when Jax and I get married. I was wondering if you'd get the permit and marry us."
"You want me to perform the ceremony?"
"I don't want anyone else to do it. Only you know how much shit Jax and I have been through. It wouldn't be quite as special coming from anyone else."

She looked up at Opie, who was smiling. She smiled back and hugged him when he said he would.

"You know it means that you'll have to write a speech, right?"
"Yeah, I know."