AK-51

Holly stood next to Jax and Piney, watching Piney's friends shoot off the guns they were paying for to test them out

Holly stood next to Jax and Piney, watching Piney's friends shoot off the guns they were paying for to test them out. She wanted Jax to know that she really was ok with the outlaw life and knowing exactly what Jax got up to. She leaned back against the tree she was standing in front of. She'd made the mistake of letting Jax tell her what to wear that morning, so now she looked like someone out of Dukes of Hazard in shorts, riding boots, a tank top and one of his plaid shirts, her hair done up in a messy bun and a sucker in her mouth. She felt like a cowgirl hooker, though this was her usual attire when she wasn't working. She looked over as the guys were done with the guns, stretching as she pushed off of the tree, standing next to Jax as Russ handed Jax the envelope of cash, watching Jax count it. She could tell, before he even said anything, that Russ was trying to rip them off. After getting caught and paying the rest of the money, as he was leaving, Russ looked at Holly with what was supposed to be a smirk but just came out looking creepy.

"If you ever want a real man, honey, the old fat bastard has a way to get ahold of me."
"I already have a real man and I didn't have to go through the 'old fat bastard' to get him. So just get in your truck and drive off. You'd have better luck fucking your tailpipe. Honey."

Russ drove off as Jax and Piney started laughing, flipping them all off. Holly looked at Jax as he pulled her in close to him.

"Down, girl."
"Bite me. That kid needs an attitude adjustment. And good hard kick in the dick."

Sitting at her desk at work, Holly was dealing with a potential client for Rosen when her computer dinged, signaling that she got an email

Sitting at her desk at work, Holly was dealing with a potential client for Rosen when her computer dinged, signaling that she got an email. She didn't usually open emails while on the phone, but it was marked urgent.

"So, just so I tell the right story, you want a divorce because you have evidence that your husband is cheating on you with your sister and he's claiming that you forced him to sign the prenup you had drawn up?"
"That's right."
"Did you go through a lawyer to draw up the prenup?"
"Yes. And I'm trying to find that paperwork so I can show it to the new lawyer."
"Ok. Cause we'll need to know everything so we know how to proceed. Oh my God!"
"What is it?"
"Sorry. I got a really shocking email. Ummmm..... Gather up everything you can and come in for that appointment and we'll be able to tell you what you need to do next, ok?"
"Ok. Thank you for your time, sweetheart."
"No problem. Have a good day, ma'am."