Some Strange Eruption

Holly walked into the kitchen to make lunch for herself, the kids, Tig and Venus, humming to herself as she cooked

Holly walked into the kitchen to make lunch for herself, the kids, Tig and Venus, humming to herself as she cooked. Jax and Nero were dealing with the massacre at Diosa Norte and Jax didn't want her alone, so Tig volunteered to hang out with her and the kids. So she invited Venus to have lunch with them. Thankfully Venus was free. Tig and Venus were in the living room with the kids, playing with them. She answered her phone when it went off.

"Hello?"
"Hey, babe. Wanted to check in."
"My evil plan to get Tig and Venus together is finally working, the kids and I are whole and I'm making lunch. How's it going at Diosa? Do you need any help with anything?"
"We just finished talking to the cops. But we might need a lawyer."
"Do you have any idea who would do that? I mean, you guys have been out of guns for months now."
"We're gonna ask around. It's gotta be someone trying to show us they're not thrilled with our decision. So you keep someone with you for a while."
"Ok, baby. You on your way home?"
"Not just yet. We're gonna spread the word that someone tried to off us, go check on Lyla and we have to talk to Barovsky and the girls at Collette's and let them know what happened."
"Ok. Stay safe, baby. Come home to me."
"Always."

Holly walked into Barovsky's bakery with Tig and Rosen, sitting down next to Nero, taking his hand as she looked at him

"Jarry, Rosen and I talked to the people at the home, told them that you had arranged for witpro for you and Lucius. Lucius is at St. Thomas with Tara and a specialist with Rat and Eglee keeping watch. Your boy is safe."
"Gracias, chiquita."

She smiled as he hugged her tightly, hugging him back just as tightly.

"I have Tara looking at other places for you to keep Lucius in if you're interested in it. And if anyone can get me and Jarry proof, irrefutable proof, that Lin was the one that shot up Diosa, I'm pretty sure I can put him away. Maybe not for good, right away, but long enough to send a message."
"That's great, Holly. Thank you."
"You don't have to thank me. Just get me that proof."
"See if you could reach out to Pope or Laroy. Get some help. I'm sure they wouldn't mind putting Lin away."
"Ok. I've gotta go. I left the kids alone with Venus and Brooke."

Holly looked through the peephole when she heard the doorbell, cursing under her breath when she saw Henry Lin and one of his guys

Holly looked through the peephole when she heard the doorbell, cursing under her breath when she saw Henry Lin and one of his guys. She grabbed her gun and opened the door, pointing it at him as she glared at him.

"You wanna put that down and let me in?"
"There's no way in hell that I would ever let you or your men around my kids after what you've done. I don't give a shit who you are. You threatened the kid of a very good friend of mine after shooting up one of our places. Why?"
"You know why, Holly. Them pulling out of guns has shifted the balance. We need them to go back to it."
"No way in hell. So you and your guys need to get back in your cars and get the fuck off of my property."
"We can't do that, Holly."
"Yes, you can. You just don't want to. But I will not allow you to come around my children and threaten their safety or lives for any reason."
"I like you, Holly. I always have. But we can do this the easy way or the hard way."
"You're right. But let's use my options. Either you leave my property willingly or I shoot your guy in the dick and let my dog get some short ribs. Take your pick."

The three of them stood there for a couple of tense minutes before Holly opened the door wider.

"Teddy. Kill."

She shot Henry's guy in the leg as Teddy chased after Henry, calling the dog back once Henry made it to his car, letting the dog in before calling for an ambulance before calling Jax. It was 10 minutes before the ambulance showed up and another 10 before Jax got there. Her hands were covered in blood from holding pressure on the bullet wound. She looked over at Jax as he came over, letting him hold onto her.

"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine, baby. I'm whole. So are the kids."
"And you're 100% sure it was Lin?"
"Yeah. I showed the security footage to Jarry. It was Lin. Jarry said she'd send someone out to him."

She looked at Jax with a knowing look. Things were gonna get tense for a while. They were right back where they started.