Brick

Holly walked into the clubhouse with the kids

Holly walked into the clubhouse with the kids. She wanted to get out of the house for a while, feeling cooped up and trapped. She looked over when Jax came over, picking up Tommy and Abel.

"I got something for you, babe."
"What is it?"
"Follow me."

She smiled a bit and nodded as she followed him to the back room, letting Valentina lay down on the bed as Jax put the boys down before grabbing a ton of cash out of a bag, handing it to her.

"Holy shit, Jax."
"From the run. Put it in the safety deposit box."
"That's a lot of money, babe."
"Yeah, it is. The first of a lot more."

She couldn't help but smile at him, kissing him softly for a minute before pulling away.

"How long has it been?"
"How long has what been, darlin'?"
"How long has it been since you and I had some actual alone time? Dump the kids onto Ope and Lyla or your mom and Clay or Neeta for a couple of days, head up to the cabin or Vegas and just hole up with no electronics?"
"Way too long."
"How about this weekend? Head up to Vegas, stay in a suite and don't leave the suite for a couple of days. Leave club shit behind and have some dirty fun."
"You can go a couple of days without the kids? Aren't you breastfeeding both Valentina and Tommy?"
"Yeah. But things have been so crazy lately that we need some time, baby. We'll lose ourselves if we don't make some time."

He looked at her, holding her close.

"We can do a family trip with the kids another weekend. Take them to Disneyland or something. But I want some time alone with you, babe."
"I do too. But we'll see if we can actually make some time to be alone with everything going on."

Holly sat in the living room, drinking alone

Holly sat in the living room, drinking alone. Jessica had taken the kids for the night. Jax and her were supposed to have a date night, spend some time alone, but he'd been called away. So she was sitting in the living room, watching some stupid horror movie that she cared nothing about, eating a plateful of a dinner that she'd spent hours making and drinking vodka from the bottle while wearing a lingerie set that she'd bought just for tonight that she knew Jax would've loved. And it was all going to waste. She got up, stumbling over to the door when she heard the doorbell, letting Opie inside, pushing the door a little harder than she meant to and looked back for a second when it slammed shut, going over to Opie.