NS

Holly woke up to find Jax watching her sleep and glared at him sleepily

"Don't do that. It's creepy."
"What's so creepy about making sure my old lady is ok and happy?"
"It's creepy when I wake up to see you just staring at me. You look like something out of a horror movie."
"Oh yeah? You think so?"
"Uh-huh."
"Well....Would a horror villain do this?"

She gasped softly when she felt Jax trail his hand down to her core, trapping her leg under his own as he started rubbing her slowly. She let her eyes fall shut as she felt her breath hitch in her throat, one hand going down to rest on his forearm while the other hand lightly held onto the blanket covering them. She looked over at Jax, feeling herself getting wet for him.

"No villain has ever done that."

He chuckled, leaning in to kiss her neck, hearing her moan as he played with her. She moaned his name softly, her breathing starting to get labored, feeling the effects his fingers were having on her. She looked over at him with a pleading look.

Holly sat in the clubhouse, holding onto Abel as she ate, talking with Jax

Holly sat in the clubhouse, holding onto Abel as she ate, talking with Jax. Abel had been passed around, and he didn't seem to be having it anymore, holding onto Holly as tightly as his little hand could, not letting her go. She looked at Abel and smiled, kissing his cheek gently, letting him stand on her leg. She leaned into Jax with a happy smile.

"Penny for your thoughts, babe?"
"Things are gonna be ok. I'm just happy."
"Speaking of which....You wanna get that tat done now?"
"I don't know if Abel's gonna let me go so I can get it done."
"We'll wait until he goes down for his nap."

She smiled and nodded, kissing him softly.

Holly sat on the bus next to Chibs. She'd been looking forward to this since Jax told her what was gonna go down. She finished the juice box that Chibs handed her.

"God, I can't wait for this."
"Me neither, lass."
"Thank you all for letting me be there. I know old ladies don't usually do this kind of thing."
"You're not just an old lady, lass. You're almost like one of us."

She smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Did Fiona and Kerrianne get home ok?"
"Yeah. Kerrianne said she had a lot of fun with you. Thank you for taking care of my girls. I owe you for that."
"You owe me nothing, Filip. You're family to me. You've taken care of me since the day we met and this is my way of paying you back. You're family, therefore they're family."

As they pulled over to the side of the road, she climbed off the bus with the guys, going over to Stahl first, staring at her for a couple seconds before slamming her fist into the agent's face.

"That's for hanging Opie as a rat."

Another punch to the face, hearing Stahl grunt in pain.

"That's for getting Donna killed."

Another punch, seeing blood coming from Stahl's nose.

"That's for hurting my family."

Another punch, splitting Stahl's lip.

"That's for lying on Gemma and framing her."

Another punch.

"That's for getting my son kidnapped."

Another punch.

"That's for setting Jax up."

One last punch.

"And that's for trying to stir up shit with my parents' families. But it didn't work, bitch. I have no affiliation with either mob. And you're a dead cunt."

She walked over to Chibs and Jimmy, glaring at Jimmy as Opie dealt with his unfinished business with Stahl.

"You and the priest used my son as a bargaining chip in your war. You killed beloved members of my club and you tortured my family. There's no heaven waiting for you, tú cunt salach. My only regret is that I don't get to kill you myself. But I'll be able to sleep so much better at night, knowing that Fiona and Kerrianne are free of you and you will be worm food. Rot in hell, James O'Phelan."

Holly went to the bedroom, taking all of the dirty laundry from around the house and from their bags from Belfast

Holly went to the bedroom, taking all of the dirty laundry from around the house and from their bags from Belfast. As she grabbed the clothes out of Jax's bag, she pulled out a stack of letters tied with a ribbon with a note attached from Maureen to Jax. She put them on the dresser before continuing to grab the laundry, going to put it in the laundry room before going to go get Abel from Gemma's place. When she walked into Gemma's bedroom, she smiled at her.

"You knew about it."
"I saw Jax coming out of the chapel with Stahl and confronted him about it. I knew the guys needed to know about it, so I got Jax to tell them. I didn't know what they had planned until yesterday morning. Jax told me the plan and asked if I would take care of you while they were inside."
"Thank you, baby. You're better for my boy than I thought you would be. I'm glad Jax has you."
"Thank you, Gemma. I'm glad I have Jax."