Wolfsangel

Holly walked into the living room with Toric, glad that the kids were all at the clubhouse at the moment

"If you're here about Otto, I'm gonna scream."
"Not why I'm here. I'm here to make you a deal. I know what you're trying to do with your kids. You want to make sure that they'll be taken care of should something happen to you and Teller. I can ensure that it happens. I know people that run really good foster homes. Good people that'll treat those children like their own."

Holly glared at him, starting to seeth.

"The last time somebody talked to me like that, my son had been kidnapped and adopted out without consent. Father Kellan Ashby took it upon himself to place Abel up for adoption without telling Jax and I. So I'd be extremely careful about your next choice of words."
"Fine. I want your fiance and his club. Dead. But I need a way in. I don't care what I have to do to get that opportunity."

She looked at him, trying to keep her anger at bay.

"You need to stop talking. You're not going to win and now you're threatening me and my family. And if you've done any research on me, which it doesn't sound like you have, than you know that anytime I've ever done anything huge, it's been to protect my family. I've quite literally gone halfway around the world to get my son back, nearly losing another baby in the process. I've killed twice to ensure my children's safety. I've gotten a cop, a sheriff, fired and arrested when he threatened my family. I have a lot to feel guilty about, but when it comes to my family, to include the club, there is nothing that I wouldn't do. You're not the first person to try to bring down the club, and I doubt you'll be the last, but like everyone else, you'll fucking lose. And when it does, do you wanna know what's going to happen? I'm gonna celebrate. I'm gonna fuck my fiance, party with my friends and family, play with my kids and I'm gonna pray to whatever God might be listening and say a huge thank you for once again delivering my family to safety."
"I won't lose. You want to know why? Because I'm gonna use you to win. You're either gonna give up your fiance and your club....Or I'll make sure those kids are taken from you. All 4 of them. Because I noticed the last time I was here that there firearms in the house."
"Unloaded and out of reach. I'm a lawyer and I know the rules. I would never allow my children to get hurt or taken from me. Now get out of my goddamned house."

He got up and looked at her, handing her another card.

"That's who I'm working for. And she's looking into the MC too. And it started with that school shooting."
"Because you brought the club to her attention. I wonder how she'd feel knowing that you were planting evidence and creating fake stories to get your revenge on someone who's already broken. I know what happened with Otto. You've been having him raped and beaten on a daily basis and without his tongue, he can't give you the answers you've been looking for. So you're lashing out. Unlike you, I do my research when someone threatens us. I know the real reason you've been forced into retirement. You like intimidating and threatening people. But you also have a drug problem. You wanna play chicken with me? I ain't going anywhere. But you are."

Holly looked over as she heard Jax come in, watching him sit down next to her on the couch

Holly looked over as she heard Jax come in, watching him sit down next to her on the couch. She'd called him to let him know what happened with Toric, listening to him tell her about what happened to Phil and V-Lin. She looked at him, letting him pull her close.

"The kids are upstairs, napping."
"Good. I don't want you to worry. I'm not gonna let anyone take our kids."
"I know you won't. And I'm not worried. But I've been doing some thinking. I've done my research on Toric. The reason he got forced into retirement despite being one of the leaders in arrests is that he doesn't play by the book. He likes to intimidate people and doesn't give a shit. He has his own sense of justice."
"Hurt people who hurts people."
"Exactly. He wasn't kidding in that his sister was the only family he had. His parents disowned him after he turned 18 and died a few years ago. He has a younger brother who wants nothing to do with him. And he has a drug problem."
"Shit. Really?"
"Yeah. He's working with some DA who's up in arms about the school shooting. He's pointed her to the club because of what Otto did. But I doubt that she's privy to knowing that he's been making shit up to compel her to help him get to you. She made him a special agent for his information."
"Shit. Today's just getting better."
"Well, I've been thinking about the Irish too. They need someone to sell their guns to. My grandpa has been looking to set up his family with money since he's reaching the end. My uncle's taking over and is looking to expand a bit."
"That would open up a pretty decent chunk of Europe for the Irish."
"And if you set up the Irish with another good Catholic family, you can walk away from them and go legit."
"But you're running out of favors with your family."
"Yes and no. I tell my uncle that his nieces and nephews are being threatened? That's Toric done. I can't do to Toric what I did to Eli. Toric's way less stable than Eli was even before Rita died. It wouldn't work the same. But if he goes missing, one could say he OD'd."
"What about Gaalen? He killed and hacked up two members."
"Gaalen's not stupid. He knows how this life works. You put the Irish in bed with the mob and more money than they could make with the club, and I'm sure that they'll be a bit amenable to you."
"We could trade guns for Gaalen."
"Exactly."
"When did you get so devious?"
"It involves keeping my family safe. You know I'll do anything."

Holly walked into the bedroom from the bathroom, climbing into bed next to Jax with a sigh

"I heard from Pope. Otto killed Toric and then got himself shot. They're both gone."
"At least the kids are safe."
"Yeah. Now we just have to deal with this DA bitch. I left my uncle a message. I'll call him again tomorrow."
"I'll get a hold of Gaalen tomorrow. See if we can get the Kings on board with this deal."
"Good. I hope this works."
"Me too, babe. Me too."