Laying Pipe

Holly sat in the living room, going over what happened to the police, holding onto Tommy, who she had just got back to sleep

Holly sat in the living room, going over what happened to the police, holding onto Tommy, who she had just got back to sleep. She was kinda numb at the moment, letting Jax hold onto her. It was a while before the cops left, putting the kids back in their rooms, letting them sleep. It was now 6 in the morning and she was wide awake and a bit jumpy. She looked over at Tig as she came back downstairs.

"I'll have the prospects clean up here."
"Fine. Thanks, Tig. Thanks for coming."
"Anytime, doll. Are you sure you're ok?"
"I'll be fine once the shock wears off."

She hugged back when Tig hugged her, feeling him kiss her head, feeling better and better with every passing second. She gave him a smile when he pulled away from her, kissing his cheek gently.

"I'll be fine, Tiggy. I promise."
"Ok, doll. Call if you need anything. And, by the way, you're doing great with those kids. Abel called me when he got off the phone with Jax. He called everyone to make sure you were gonna be ok."

She smiled a bit more, nodding as she let out a small laugh.

"Thanks. I needed that."

She watched the guys leave, shutting the door as much as she could. The front door and the door to Abel's room needed to be replaced. She wrote down a list for the prospects of things that needed to be done before going up to Jax, who was checking on the kids, watching him in Valentina's room, watching as he put his hand on her small body as she slept.

"Jax? They're ok. I wouldn't let anything happen to them."

She met his eyes when he looked back at her, holding her hand out for his, lacing their fingers together when he came over to her, kissing him softly.

"I know you wouldn't. I'm sorry I didn't pick up."
"It was 3 in the morning. I'm not mad at you."
"I'm mad at myself that I wasn't here."
"I'm not. I'm fine and so are the kids. Clay can't hurt us anymore. I'm sorry I took your job away from Mr. Mayhem, but he's finally gone."

She kissed him again before he could say anything, pulling him into their room, deepening the kiss.

"Before you argue this, I need something to anchor me to reality. Something that tells me I'm not dreaming. So please?"

She let him take off her shirt and sweats, tossing his clothes to the floor when she took them off, kissing him deeply as he laid her on the bed, reaching down to wrap her hand around him, pumping him until he was rock hard, wrapping her arms around his neck as he pushed into her, letting out a gasp of his name as he filled her up, moaning when he bottomed out inside her. She ran her fingers through his hair as he started thrusting into her, arching her back into him before rolling them over so she was on top of him. Each thrust bringing back a gunshot, holding onto the headboard as she squeezed her eyes shut, keeping the tears back as Jax held onto her hips.

 Each thrust bringing back a gunshot, holding onto the headboard as she squeezed her eyes shut, keeping the tears back as Jax held onto her hips

Holly walked into Diosa with Gemma. She told Jax that she was going for an aromatherapy session, paying for one when she got up to the desk, letting Carla lead her to one of the aromatherapy rooms, sitting down in the armchair after picking her oils, sitting back and trying to relax. But she couldn't. Part of her was worried about the kids, although they were at the clubhouse with Jax and the eaters and prospects, and another part of her was going over everything she'd been through since she and Jax got together. Once again, she started doubting that she was doing the right thing or if she were on the right path. The more she thought about it, the more people's voices she had in her head, different pieces of advice playing in her mind at once. She looked over when the door opened, looking into Nero's eyes as he came in, once again letting him wipe away tears that she didn't know were there.

"Maybe you don't need relaxation oils, chiquita."

She couldn't even say a word as she leaned into him, wrapping her arms around his torso, feeling him hold her close, rubbing her back gently after he picked her up and sat her down, putting her in his lap. She cried until her tears dried up and she had a headache. She got up and went to the bathroom, washing her face before coming back out, looking at him.

"I need to do something impulsive. I wanna pay for a girl."
"Are you sure about this, chiquita? You know what it feels like to be hurt like that. You really wanna do this?"
"I need to do something, Nero. Or at least, start something. If I come to my senses than I'll go home and this'll mean nothing. But I need something. Something stupid, something quick. I need some kind of sign that this is really who I'm meant to be."

He looked at her and sighed deeply, running a hand over his face.

"I know someone. You want something big to trigger a sign? Then she's perfect. It'll be a while before she gets here. So sit back and take a few deep breaths. Think about things."

Holly nodded as she sat back down in the armchair. It was three hours before she heard another knock on the door, telling whoever it was to come in, seeing a woman come in, who was very clearly a transvestite.

"Nero called me. Are you Holly?"
"Yeah, I am."
"I'm Venus. It's nice to meet you, sugar. Nero says you're in need of some intense therapy?"
"You could say that."
"Well, follow me, sugar."

She hesitated a minute before following Venus into another room, looking around at the room. She looked over when she heard the door shut, watching Venus lock the door.

"It's just a precaution, sugar. People who ask for my services usually want as much privacy as they can get."

Holly nodded, not knowing what to say as she watched Venus put her bag down on the floor.

"So what are you into? What's your preference?"
"I don't, ummm....I've never done this before. I'm engaged to someone."
"I hear that a lot, honeybee. I promise you that my lips are sealed. If you decide to do this."
"And if I don't?"
"Let's just take it one step at a time. You're not the first one to have second thoughts about me."
"Just know that, for me, it's not you. It's the fact that I'm actually thinking of cheating on my fiance. I'm pretty open-minded. It's the situation I'm struggling with."
"How about we just talk, sugar? Get to know one another and see where your head takes you."

She nodded, sitting down on the bed, putting her head in her hands, shaking her head a bit. It was an hour of conversation before she turned her brain off, letting Venus take the lead. It was a weird feeling for her to be with someone else. She looked into Venus' eyes as Venus took off Holly's shirt, shivering a little at the chill.

"Just breathe, sugar. You'll enjoy it."
"Just kiss me? Please?"

She felt Venus kiss her softly, the kiss growing deeper as Venus laid her back, her breath hitching in her throat as she kissed Venus back. She watched as Venus took off her flip flops before taking off her jeans, sitting up to undo her bra.

"You said you have kids. You still breastfeeding, sugar?"
"I'm weaning my daughter off to a bottle."
"I can tell how full your tits are. They look a bit heavy."

She felt Venus grab her boobs as she gasped softly, her eyes closing in pleasure as her head fell back against the pillows, sighing happily. She could feel herself starting to get wet, every thought leaving her mind, replaced by the thought of how Venus might feel inside her. She could tell that Venus was going slow to put Holly's mind at ease about this. Though the wet spot on her panties told Venus that she didn't have to go too slow.

Holly sat up on the bed as Venus laid next to her, the reality of the situation crashed down over her

"I just cheated on Jax....."