The Culling

Holly moaned out Jax's name, gripping his arms as he rolled his hips into her, looking into his eyes, both of them panting

Holly moaned out Jax's name, gripping his arms as he rolled his hips into her, looking into his eyes, both of them panting. She squeezed her eyes shut as she felt Jax inside her, arching her back.

"So tight, Hol....."
"You're so big, babe...."

She got lost in the pleasure, not knowing that she was dreaming until she felt herself being shaken awake, looking up to see Jax hovering over her with a small smirk.

"What the shit....what time is it?"
"It's time to get ready to go. I hope you were dreaming about me."

She let out a frustrated sigh as she sat up, looking at him.

"Why haven't you touched me since you found out that I was raped? You've kissed me and hugged me, we've fucked and made love, but the second you find out that I was raped, it's like I'm damaged goods. Please tell me I'm wrong about this, Jax."
"You're not damaged goods, Holly."
"Then why? We were hotter when you didn't know. So if you don't think I'm damaged goods, then what's the problem? Are you bored? Did you cheat on me or something?"
"No. Of course not."
"Then what is it, Jackson? Because I miss you. I ran out batteries two nights ago finishing myself off because you won't touch me."
"I don't wanna push you."
"You're not pushing me. I want you. That hasn't changed. No matter what happened. So if you don't think I'm damaged goods, then prove it. Take me. Right here, right now."
"We don't have time, Holly."

She looked at him, tears filling her eyes, getting up and walking past him to take a shower, silently crying as she washed up, sliding down the wall to sit on the floor of the stall, burying her face in her hands. When Jax came in to pick her up, she pushed him away.

"Don't touch me. Just go. I'll meet you at the clubhouse."
"No one goes anywhere alone."
"Get. Out. Jax."

She pushed past him after she turned off the water, drying off and going to get dressed, calling Opie.

"Holly? You alright?"
"Will you come get me?"
"Isn't Jax taking you to the clubhouse."
"No. He has something to do first."
"Ok. Let me drop Lyla and the kids off. Do you have Abel?"
"Yeah, I do."
"Alright. I'll be there as soon as I can."
"Thanks, Ope."

She looked at Jax when he stood in the doorframe.

"There. I'm not going alone."

She watched him leave with Abel, texting Opie back, telling him that plans had changed. She grabbed her purse and went out to her car, climbing in and driving off, blaring her music as she drove in the opposite direction of the clubhouse, her mind racing as she drove into town. She pulled up to the cigar shop and got out, grabbing the carjack from the backseat before going inside, smashing everything up, letting out her anger and hatred and every other negative emotion she had inside her. By the time David came over to arrest her, the shelves were smashed to bits, there were cigars and cigarettes and tobacco strewn everywhere and Weston had a broken nose and a black eye forming from when she started hitting him when he tried to grab her. She was sitting on the curb, waiting patiently for David, cooperating when he put her in cuffs and helped her into the car.