Fix

Holly bolted up in bed, woken up by a nightmare, her hair sticking to her sweaty face as she tried to catch her breath as she buried her face in her hands

Holly bolted up in bed, woken up by a nightmare, her hair sticking to her sweaty face as she tried to catch her breath as she buried her face in her hands. She didn't know that she had woken Jax up until he put his hand on her thigh, which made her jump and scream, putting her hands over her mouth when she realized that she smacked Jax in the face, looking at him apologetically.

"I'm so sorry, Jax. Are you ok?"
"Yeah. I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to see if you were ok."
"I just had a bad dream. I'll be ok."
"Damn, babe. You got a mean backhand. At least you don't have your rings on."

She hadn't meant to start crying, but she couldn't hold back the sob that bubbled from her throat. She flinched noticeably when Jax held her close to him, leaning into him.

"What happened? You've been ok all day."
"I don't wanna talk about it, Jax. It just hurts."
"What does?"
"I feel like I'm being punished...."
"Punished for what?"
"I got pregnant a few months ago. But there was so much going on and I didn't think either one of us was ready to add that kind of responsibility to our lives. So I went to a clinic......."
"You had an abortion...."

She nodded. She had never meant to tell him that, but she had to tell him something.

"We were dealing with so much with Kohn and Tara and Wendy and club shit... I'm so sorry, Jax."

She didn't wait for his response before she climbed out of bed and went downstairs, putting on a pair of shoes and went out to her car, climbing in and driving off. She didn't have a destination in mind, she just needed some space. She ended up at Chibs' apartment, going up to his door and knocking. She knew it was late, and she felt bad that she was waking him up.

"Lass? What's wrong? Why are you crying?"
"Can I crash here tonight?"
"Yeah. Come on in."

She walked inside and rubbed her arm gently, sniffling.

"Does Jax know you're here?"
"No. Nobody does. I just.....I just needed to get away."
"Away from what?"

She let a few more tears fall before looking at him.

"I have a huge secret that I'm sitting on, that I need to tell someone, cause it's not something that you keep secret, but I've been told to keep quiet by the other person that shares this secret. But I have to tell someone or I'm gonna explode. But if I tell you, you have to promise me, on Fiona and Kerrienne's lives, that you won't tell a single soul."
"What could be so bad that I would have to promise something like this?"
"Promise me, Chibs.....I need you to promise me. Right here and right now."

She watched him with panic in her eyes, hoping he would promise. Because she really couldn't keep this secret anymore. She watched him search her eyes, instinctively taking a step back when he moved towards her.

"Alright, lass. I promise."
"Say it the right way."
"I promise on the lives of my wife and daughter that I won't tell anyone what you tell me."