J'ai Obtenu Cette

Holly climbed off of the back of Jax's bike when they got to the construction site, putting her helmet on the handlebars before going over to Damon and August, hugging them both

"It's nice to see you out and about. You look good."
"Thank you. It's nice to be out of the hospital. And, a little birdie told me that you sent some toys for the kids and those first editions. You didn't have to do that, Damon."
"Yes, I did. You've been so amazing in planning Veronica's funeral when you'd never even met her. You're always helping total strangers and letting them into your heart. As appreciative as I am, I gotta say I'm a bit concerned. You've been through so much and people can only handle so much. I know you're happy, but I'd highly suggest you take those kids and get out from the club."
"I appreciate the concern, Damon. And, to be honest, I've thought about it before. But Charming is my home and the club is my family. It's not just that I grew up around them. But they've gathered around me when I needed them the most and protected me more than it would seem. In this world of darkness, they're my light. I couldn't leave even if I wanted to."

She gave him a small smile and a hug before going back over to Jax, letting him take her home.

Holly was sitting on the couch, watching the kids play together as Moana played on the TV when the doorbell rang

Holly was sitting on the couch, watching the kids play together as Moana played on the TV when the doorbell rang. She got up to answer it, looking at the man standing on the doorstep, their dog Teddy standing next to her protectively.

"Can I help you, sir?"
"Yes. Are you Holly Pavlov?"
"Yes, I am. Can I ask what this is about?"
"I wanted to ask you about your association with Otto Delaney."
"Look. I don't know who you are and I'm not talking without my lawyer present or if you don't have a warrant."
"I'm not an agent anymore. Otto Delaney killed my sister last week."
"I heard about that, but I just found out about it. I've been in a coma for a month and a half. I just got home yesterday. I don't know anything and even if I did, I wouldn't talk. I haven't seen or talked to Otto Delaney since I was a teenager when he was sentenced to life. I was never allowed to go see him. You should get out of here. I'm spending time with my kids and you're taking me away from that."

She looked back for a second when she heard Valentina call for her, seeing the little girl walking over, picking her up before looking back at the man, who was handing her a card, taking it.