Sweet and Vaded

Holly helped Chucky clean up the ice cream shop that Hale was letting the club use as temporary headquarters, bending down so she could clean out the freezers

Holly helped Chucky clean up the ice cream shop that Hale was letting the club use as temporary headquarters, bending down so she could clean out the freezers. She was gonna set them up with actual ice cream and candy and stuff so they'd have a cover. She looked over when she heard Jax call for her.

"Ready to set up that meeting?"
"Yeah. let me wash my hands. I'm covered in bleach and dust."
"Can I just say you look hot today?"
"You're only saying that because I'm wearing shorts and a crop top."
"No. You always look hot."

She rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she walked back to wash her hands. She came back out and went upstairs, grabbing her phone and dialing her uncle's number while Jax called Rourke.

"Holly. How are you?"
"Sto bene, zio. You ready to talk with the Kings?"
"I need some more assurances about this, Holly. They blew up your clubhouse."
"That was the act of one rogue member who's going to pay for what he's done. I wouldn't suggest this if I didn't believe in it, zio. This will be good for everyone involved. I have faith that this will work. But I'm not gonna force you to do this."
"This isn't just a favor is it?"
"Of course not. I hate when I have to ask you for favors. No matter what they are. I wouldn't bring this to you or the family if I didn't think that this would benefit you. I know this is big and I've asked to be kept out of family business, more than wanting you all to successful, my family's at stake here. I would do anything for those I love and care about. You know that."

She bit her lip as she looked at Jax, who had just gotten the council on the phone, hearing Dante sigh deeply.

"Ok. Let's get this over with."
"Alright. Jax has the Kings on the phone. Rourke, you on board?"
"Aye."
"Zio? You with us?"
"For you, Holly. But because you spearheaded this thing, I want you taking point on this."
"Ok. But I'm not an actual member. I'm just an old lady taking care of her friends and family."
"Don't sell yourself short, lass. Even the most loyal old ladies out here, with the exception of Fiona, aren't as involved in business as you are. I trust ye, lass."

She couldn't help but blush as Jax held her hand, squeezing his hand lightly.

"Ok. I've got the club with us. We have a couple new members so I have to bring them up to speed."

She looked over the table at the guys.

"Thinking over everything that's happened lately and knowing Jax's plan to bring the club out of guns, I came up with a plan. The Kings have their gun business but need someone to sell to. My mother's side of the family is mob. My grandpa is sick and reaching his end, so my uncle's working and biding his time until he can step up, which will be soon. He's looking to expand a bit and they need guns."

"Which'll open up Europe to the Kings."

She looked at Tig, nodding a bit.

"The plan I came up with was to have the Kings sell to my uncle and the family. They'll get more money with the mob than they would with us, my uncle will the firepower he needs and we'll get out of guns like you've all voted for. In exchange for Gaalen, I told the Kings that I would call my uncle and see if he would go along with it. So that's where we are. This meeting is to set up boundaries and list demands and limitations."