With an X

Holly walked into the clubhouse, letting a couple croweaters take the kids out to play

Holly walked into the clubhouse, letting a couple croweaters take the kids out to play. She sat on the couch, getting on her laptop to return some emails, smiling at the one from her grandpa, updating her on some family stuff, the pictures making her smile. But seeing Lyla come inside made her smile fade.

"You ok, Lyla? You get to talk to Opie?"
"No. Where is she?"
"Where's who?"

Her answer came as Ima came from the bedrooms, knowing instantly what was going on, hearing the kids come in, taking Valentina as she looked at Ima.

"You should get out of here. There's not one person here that wouldn't kick your ass or kill you in a second."

She watched as Tig and Bobby come in, pulling Abel behind her as Ima pulled a gun, watching Bobby stand in front of her and the kids. Thankfully the situation was diffused when Ima left, calming Valentina down when she started to cry, rubbing her back as she looked at Bobby.

"The next time I see that stupid whore, I'm gonna cut her in half."

She got the kids down for a nap before going outside as Opie and Jax came over. She reeled back and smacked Opie after he righted himself after Piney punched him.

"You're going through shit with Lyla, and I feel bad for both of you. But the gash you fucked last night pulled a gun out around my kids. You wanna fuck around with Ima, I can't stop you. But the next time your dick gets my kids threatened, I'm gonna it off and rape you with it. Am I crystal fucking clear?"

She watched him nod before going inside with Jax, letting him lead her to the bedroom so he could check on the kids.

Holly sat next to Juice in his hospital room, looking at him when he said her name.

"I need some more advice."
"Ok. What's wrong, Juice?"
"I did something pretty bad and put it on someone else and I don't know how to make it right."
"Is it a club thing?"
"Yeah."
"Does it have to do with Roosevelt blackmailing you?"
"Yeah."

She sighed softly, putting her phone down and looking at him, taking his hand gently, kissing it softly.

"The coke got put back, so you're safe on that front. But you killed Miles and that can't be made right. Your only options are to come clean and beg for forgiveness or black out your reaper and leave the club. But either way, you need to tell Roosevelt that he needs to stop blackmailing you. That it won't work for him."

She looked over when Chibs came in to tell her that Jax was there for her.

"I'll be out in a minute."

She looked at Juice, standing up and kissing his head gently.

"Whatever you decide, decide quickly. Speaking from experience, secrets like this will eat you alive until you either let it out or do something you can never take back."

She walked out to find Jax, kissing him back when he pulled her in for a hug, smiling at him.

"What's that for?"
"Mom's gonna watch the kids for the next three days. You and I are gonna pack a couple bags and head up to Vegas tonight. Piney has the cabin so I booked a room for the two of us for two nights, three days."

She smiled happily at him.

"Did you really? And Clay's ok with you disappearing for a few days?"
"He's not thrilled, but we have time before our next shipment. And I wanna spend it with my old lady."

She smiled and kissed him deeply, wrapping her arms around him before feeling him pick her up and carry her out to his bike, climbing on behind him, holding on as they rode home.