The Push

"Holy shit, Jax

"Holy shit, Jax...."
"Glad I could be of service, darlin'."

She giggled a bit and sat up, getting up to clean up, but her legs were shaking too much for her to do it. She watched him get up to grab a washcloth to clean her up before cleaning himself up and getting dressed. She took a minute to get her legs to stop shaking so she could get dressed, running a brush through her hair before putting it up, going out with him, blushing when she heard the cheers and applause from the guys that were there. She shook her head as she went to make the guys some coffee as they sat down.

"Hell of a wake-up call, Hol."
"Shut your face, Trager."
"I'm just saying. You've got a huge smile on your face and Jax's hair's still messy. You two just look like you had some fun."
"Keep teasing me, Tig and I'll kick your ass."
"Just drink your coffee, asshole."

She put a bunch of mugs on the table along the creamers and sugar, going to make herself some tea, listening to the conversation.

"How much money do you guys need?"
"We're not taking your money, Holly."
"Yes, you are, Jax. If it'll get Abel home sooner, then you're gonna take whatever you get. So how much?"
"No, goddamn it! You already coughed up the 10k for the head hunter. You're gonna save the rest of your money."
"Jax, you asked me to be Abel's mom. This is what that looks like. This is what it looks like when parents care. They would go to the ends of the earth for their kids. Abel is somewhere in Belfast away from his family and that doesn't sit right with me. You want me to be the person to take care of that little boy, to show him what it's like to have a real old lady in his life? Then let me do this. Let me help bring my son home."

Holly pulled into the garage as the cops were leaving, waiting until they were all gone to climb out of the car, going over to the guys, handing Clay an envelope of cash before looking at Jax for a second

"Are you sure about this, Holly?"
"Why does everyone keep asking me that? If I weren't sure I wouldn't have handed over the cash. Take the money and just fucking say thank you."

Opie looked at her, noticing the attitude as soon as she came over.

"What happened?"
"Stahl managed to dig up something on me that I didn't even know was a thing and is rubbing it in my face."
"What'd she find?"
"I have ties to Russian and Italian mobs. Both my parents have family in two different warring mobs and I didn't know."

She shook her head when Jax held her hand, pulling away before going inside to get some water and coming back out. She watched as Lyla and Ima got out of Lyla's car. She knew Ima was gonna go over to Jax, and she was proven right. At least Jax turned her down, waving at him as he left. She got up and went inside the clubhouse, sitting down at the bar.

Holly looked at Stahl as she came over, sitting at the park as Stahl sat down

Holly looked at Stahl as she came over, sitting at the park as Stahl sat down. Stahl smirked at her as she sat.

"I'm surprised you called me. Didn't think you would."
"I wasn't going to, but then I thought of something."
"What'd you think of?"
"How desperate you must be if you're rubbing a connection that doesn't exist in my face. Yes, I have family in both the Russian and Italian mobs, but you're under the mistaken impression that I knew anything about it. My parents, who would've been incredibly proud of the woman I grew into, were people that wanted nothing to do with organized crime. It's why my dad pulled out of the SoA when it grew into something he didn't approve of. He let me become friends with Jax and Opie because of the connection he had with JT, Piney, and Clay. My mom was friends with Gemma Teller because of the goodness she saw in Gemma. They didn't tell me about their families because they didn't want me to get caught up in that kind of shit. Because let's face it, mob life is more intense than outlaw life. So you can try your hardest to find a connection, but you'll fail. Miserably. And when you do, I'll be right there to return the favor. And I'll leave you with one piece of advice. The reason that Unser has worked with SAMCRO for so long is because there's an understanding in place. It'd be stupid to pretend the club isn't what it is, but when you take the time to stop and really look into who these guys are, you'll see that they're a bunch of boys playing a game of cops and robbers. They're loyal to each other because they've earned each other's loyalty and love. And just like any other family, they take care of each other. When someone they love is threatened, they all respond by surrounding that person and protecting them. By any means necessary. Kohn stalked Tara and Jax drained fluid out of Kohn's car. Gemma and I were gang-raped and Jax and Clay got their revenge for us. Watch yourself, June Stahl. Because if you keep pushing us....You'll feel the full might of SAMCRO."

She tapped the table a couple of times before getting up and walking back to her car, climbing in and driving off.