Darthy

Jax pulled up to the park with Chibs and Opie to meet with Pope

Jax pulled up to the park with Chibs and Opie to meet with Pope. He'd called Pope to see if he could get the whereabouts of the two remaining members that hurt Holly, clapping Laroy's hand before shaking Pope's.

"How's Holly?"
"She was asleep when I left. Were you able to find the info I asked for?"
"Yes, I was."

Jax took the paper Pope handed him, looking at the address that was written down before looking at him.

"Thanks, man."
"You're welcome. I hope she pulls through this."
"I do too. To be honest, I don't know how much more she can handle before she breaks completely."
"If either one of you needs anything, don't hesitate to call. Let Holly know that too."

He nodded, clapping Pope's shoulder before leaving, putting the paper in his pocket before calling Bobby to ask him to meet him, Chibs and Ope at the address before driving off. The other guys were already there by the time the three of them got there. He climbed off his bike and looked over at Bobby.

"What are we looking at?"
"There's three of them hiding out. They've got kids in there, Jax."
"Let's see if we can get the kids out first."

Jax rushed into Holly's room, watching a bunch of nurses and a couple doctors come in to save Holly, who'd started coding

Jax rushed into Holly's room, watching a bunch of nurses and a couple doctors come in to save Holly, who'd started coding. He felt himself being pulled out of the room by Opie and Happy after one of the nurses told Jax he had to leave the room while they worked on her. When he heard the flatline, his knees buckled and Opie had to hold him up. It felt like his heart had stopped until he heard the machine start beeping again, letting out a strangled cry.

"Come on, brother. She'll pull through and you can be with her then. For right now, why don't you go call Lyla? She's got the kids at Diosa with Nero."
"I can't let her die, Ope. It'll kill me."
"She's not going to. She loves you and those kids way too much, bro. She'll be fine. It's just a bump in the road."

Jax went to the bathroom to empty his stomach, rinsing his mouth out before going out, running into Tara.

"Holly's being put into a medically induced coma. There was some swelling in her brain that wasn't caught because we didn't think to do an MRI on her. I asked to be put on her case so I could keep you updated. She'll be kept under until the swelling goes down. As for the rape, we have her on antibiotics to help prevent STDs and the like. We'll keep her on IV to keep giving her fluids and the nutrients she won't be getting while she's under. But there's something else you should know. She's pregnant. From the gestation, 14 weeks, I'm going to assume that the baby's yours. We'll keep a close eye on both of them. She'll be fine, Jax."
"She's pregnant....."
"It'll be a few more minutes before you can go into her room. They're changing her IV bags and clearing out the equipment. Why don't you go get some coffee and settle in?"