Aon Rud Persanta

Jax walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make some coffee

Jax walked downstairs and into the kitchen to make some coffee. He looked over when he heard the door open, watching as Chibs came in with his girls, kissing Fiona's cheek gently.

"Morning, Jackie Boy."
"Morning. You guys want something for breakfast? Or some coffee?"
"Coffee. Where's Holly?"
"Asleep. She had a bit of a breakdown last night."
"About her grandpa?"
"No. Nero and Unser found Wendy in her apartment, passed out and on a bender. Unser started pressing Holly for details."
"So why did Holly breakdown?"
"Just one of those moments where she was drowning in her thoughts. She's doing fine."

He put a few mugs onto the table, putting the coffee pot and the creamers and sugar on the table.

"You hear from the Irish?"
"Yeah. They're gonna be a little late, but they'll be there."
"Good."
"What about Dante?"
"He and his wife and the cousins are still asleep downstairs from what I can tell."
"What about the wedding? It still on hold?"
"No. I don't wanna wait anymore, and Holly needs this. See if you can get ahold of Bobby. Tell him to keep things on track with it."
"Yeah."

He clapped Chibs on the shoulder before going up to the bedroom with a cup of coffee for Holly, going to wake her up.

"Morning, babe. Chibs and his girls are downstairs. You hungry?"
"Yeah. Let me shower and I'll come down and make breakfast."
"I can do it, babe."
"Jax, you don't cook."
"I'd do anything for you. You should know that by now, darlin'."

He smiled as he watched her blush, handing her the cup of coffee, kissing her softly.

"You think you could handle pancakes?"
"Yeah. I'll make pancakes. Want me to get the kids up?"
"Sure. Thanks, baby."

Holly stood next to Jax, leaning into him as her uncle and cousins test out the guns at the warehouse, sitting on his bike

Holly stood next to Jax, leaning into him as her uncle and cousins test out the guns at the warehouse, sitting on his bike. She could tell that Jax had something planned and the guys were all in on it, but nobody would tell her anything. It was putting her on edge a bit. She wanted to know what was going on, but everyone was staying quiet about it. She looked over as the bullets stopped flying, standing up and stretching a bit.

"What do you think, zio?"
"Let us talk for a minute."

She nodded, watching as Jax went over to Rourke and Dante to show them the bullets the Wahewa had made. She answered her phone when it went off, sitting back on Jax's bike.

"Hey, Ally. What's going on?"
"Nothing. I was wondering if you could come in. Jax asked for marriage papers and you both have to sign them."
"Marriage papers? Wow. I wasn't expecting him to actually go through with any of that."
"So can you come in?"
"It'll be a couple hours. I've got stuff to do today."
"Ok."
"Thanks, Ally."
"Yep. See you later."

She hung up, getting up when she saw her uncle come over to her, looking at him.

"What's going on, zio?"
"The guys are really happy with the guns. They're iffy on the bullets."
"How so?"
"Are they really untraceable?"
"I'm not the one to ask. I'm not even going to pretend I know anything about guns or bullets. All I know is how to shoot."
"I wanna meet the people responsible."
"Talk to Jax about that. But other than that, are you on board?"

She smiled when he nodded, looking over at Jax and nodded at him.

Jax sat up in bed as Holly slept, going through some paperwork, looking over at Holly with a small smile on his face

Jax sat up in bed as Holly slept, going through some paperwork, looking over at Holly with a small smile on his face. Being with Holly, he'd never thought he'd get this lucky. And by this time tomorrow, if all went according to plan, Holly would finally be his wife and they'd be on their honeymoon. He put the papers on the bedside table, putting his glasses on top of them before turning off the light and laid down, pulling Holly close to him, feeling her curl into him.