Capybara

Holly sighed as she walked over to Tig, sitting down on the table next to him outside, taking a hit of the joint he passed her

"You have to know that Opie wouldn't rat. He's put way too much time into this club to earn that disrespect, Tig."
"This isn't about respect, Holly. And this has nothing to do with you."

She looked at him pointedly. She hated when people said that to her. It pissed her off.

"My best friend is being set up to look like a rat to the club that he joined and has done time for. He lost time with his kids, his wife. My other best friend is getting caught up in the consequences of a club she's not a part of and is doing what she can to take care of her kids. Her family. And my last best friend, my old man, is hopping in between his best friend, who he grew up with, and his club, which his dad created and he has a ton of love for. Jax doesn't want to believe that Opie would rat because that would mean the death of his best friend, who he has the utmost faith in. And as his old lady, I'm supposed to put his mind at ease, and I'm having trouble doing that."
"It's none of your business, Holly. Because you're not a member and you're not an old lady. You're just someone Jax is sleeping with. You're a glorified sweetbutt with daddy issues. So you don't get to talk about things you have no business putting your nose in. You got it?"

She watched him leave in shock. Tig had never talked to her that way. It was weird and uncomfortable. She took another hit before putting out the joint, going to her car, climbing in as Jax ran over.

"Babe? You leavin'?"
"Yeah. Tig has an attitude that I don't wanna deal with. Besides, I have some stuff I have to do. I'll see you later."

She kissed him softly through the window before taking off, driving off to her house.

Walking up to Abel's room, Holly stopped in her tracks seeing Jax and Wendy with Abel

Walking up to Abel's room, Holly stopped in her tracks seeing Jax and Wendy with Abel. She debated turning around and leaving, but something told her to go into the room.

"Hey, babe. Hey, Wendy. You look good. Rehab treating you ok?"
"Hey, Holly. Uh... Yeah, it is. I'm moving into a sober living house."
"Good for you. That's great."

Jax got up and kissed Holly softly, holding onto her.

"Did you tell Wendy?"
"Tell me what?"

Holly looked at Jax apologetically before rubbing Abel's hand gently, smiling softly when she felt him grip it as tightly as his little hand could.

"I put Holly's name in the papers as Abel's legal guardian. Legally speaking.....Holly is Abel's mom."

Holly looked at Wendy, sitting down next to her.

"But, I don't want you to think that I'm taking over. If you wanna get to know Abel, he is still your son and our door's always open. It's just for legal purposes. I swear."

Holly sat in the clubhouse with everyone, smiling when she saw Opie come in, giving him a huge hug, feeling him pick her up a bit

"It's good to see you out. I have some chili waiting for you when you get out of church. Super spicy just the way you like it."
"Damn. I should get carted off more often."
"Bite your tongue, you behemoth. Go on."

She watched Opie go into the other room with the guys, going into the kitchen to keep cooking, pulling the cornbread out of the oven and stirring the chili. She was happy that Opie was home finally. She'd been trying really hard to stay away from Tig. They hadn't talked since he chastised her and she wasn't gonna make the first move. He would have to do that. She sang to herself as she cooked, something she'd NEVER let anyone hear her do. It was the one thing about herself that she was embarrassed by. She didn't even know why, she just was. It was only a few minutes later before she heard the guys come out, bringing out the two different kinds of chilli she'd made and cut up the cornbread before bringing it out so everyone could eat, smiling as she watched her family from behind the bar.