June Wedding

Holly stood outside, waiting impatiently for the guys to pull in, bouncing in place when she finally saw the van

Holly stood outside, waiting impatiently for the guys to pull in, bouncing in place when she finally saw the van. Tig had to hold her back until they actually saw Jax. At which point, it would've taken all of the guys to hold her back as she ran to him, jumping into his arms, hugging him tightly, feeling him smile into her neck.

"Babe, you just saw me less than two days ago."
"You brought Abel home and you're back in my arms."
"Speaking of which. I think somebody missed you."

She teared up happily as she watched Gemma climb out with Abel, clapping her hands over her mouth for a second, starting to cry when he reached for her, taking him from Gemma and peppering his face with kisses.

"You're home, ragazzino. And I'm never letting you go again."
"Can we get you inside and into bed, Holly?"
"As long as I don't have to give him up."
"For three seconds and then you'll get him right back."

She let Jax lead her inside and into his room, keeping his hand on her back, taking Abel so she could climb into bed.

"I have a couple tats I want Happy to do. Soon."

Holly sat on the couch, holding onto Abel, feeding him as she finished eating herself, Wiggles playing on the TV

Holly sat on the couch, holding onto Abel, feeding him as she finished eating herself, Wiggles playing on the TV. She was curled up under a blanket, smiling as she felt Abel curl into her, kissing his head gently as she heard Jax come out of the bedroom, coming down to look for her.

"Hey. How long have you been up?"
"An hour or so. I went to check on Abel and he was awake in his crib, so I brought him down to feed him, not wanting to wake you up."
"How'd you sleep?"
"Great now that Abel's home."

He kissed her head gently, looking at her.

"I talked to Happy. He said he'd have no problem doing your tats. As long as you're sure about it."
"I'm sure. It's time I got your crow. And there's a couple other tats I want done."
"Ok. We've got club shit to do and I have to meet with Stahl."
"How much time do you have before you have to go?"
"A couple hours. Why?"
"I never got to reward you for winning that fight."

She smirked at him, watching him smile and shake his head.

"I'd say yes, but I already made you bleed once. Let's wait until you're out of the woods before we do anything."
"Are you sure you can wait, Jax? You're not exactly the most patient when it comes to sex."
"I can wait. I want to keep you safe."

Jax watched Holly sleep, playing with her hair as she slept, thinking to himself

Jax watched Holly sleep, playing with her hair as she slept, thinking to himself. He couldn't be luckier than he was right then. Holly was safe, their baby was still growing inside her, Abel was home and he had the family he'd always wanted. Curling up with her, he held her close as he started to drift off to sleep himself. Things were already starting to calm down. Even with the upcoming prison sentence. The club would be fine and his family would be protected.