Hands

Holly couldn't stop laughing as she watched Jax get flustered as he tried to talk to Abel

Holly couldn't stop laughing as she watched Jax get flustered as he tried to talk to Abel. What started out as something innocent turned very dirty and then kind of awkward when Abel had walked in on Holly and Jax having sex. When she was finally able to stop laughing, she picked Abel up and put him on her lap, looking at him as she held onto him.

"What mommy and daddy were doing was something that you'll experience when you're much much much much much much much much older called sex. It's a very special hug between two people."
"Why do I have to wait so long to do it?"
"Because there's a lot to this special hug that you have to know that would take way too long to explain."

It only took a few more minutes before she could get Abel to stop asking questions and go get some clothes on. She looked over at Jax with a huge smirk, watching him pull her in for a hug.

"I was thinking about it. Let's go take that vacation. Make it a family thing and take the kids. We'll go up to Disney."
"I know Abel would love that. But are you sure you can leave?"
"It'll be a few days before I can go anywhere. So I want you to pack our bags, book a hotel room for the 5 of us and take some time off work."

She smiled at him, cupping his face gently and pulling him in for a deep kiss, giggling into the kiss as he laid her onto her back, both of them picking up where they left off when Abel interrupted them.

Holly let agent Potter in when he knocked on the door, shutting the door behind him before going into the living room with him.

"What can I help you with, agent Potter?"
"I thought you should know, and I know you'll tell the club, Romeo Parada and Luis Torres have been found dead. Along with a few members of Lobo Sonora."
"Why would I need to know what happens to them? They're not my concern."
"They're not your concern anymore. Your mother's family have taken care of them for you."
"I don't know what you're talking about agent. You make me sound like some kind of double agent or something. I'm just an old lady and a mom."

She smirked at him, crossing her arms across her chest, looking at him. They both stared at each other for a minute before Potter looked away from her and down at the file in his hands.