Ablation

Holly looked at Jax as he told her about him and Chibs being run off the road by some van, holding his hand as she listened to him

"Jesus Christ. Do you need me to do anything?"
"Stay in here? We gotta take care of this guy and then I'm all yours."

She nodded, kissing him softly before letting him go, putting her earbuds in and turning on some music on her phone as he left the room. She sat back in bed, taking a deep breath as she tried to relax. But she didn't get to do much more as her phone ring. She took out the earbuds and answered the phone.

"Hello?"
"Holly? It's Margaret. Gemma just got brought in with your kids."
"What?? What happened?"
"Gemma got into an accident with the kids in the car."

She hung up before Margaret could say anything else, rushing outside. Chibs, Tig, Bobby, and Jax looked back at her in concern.

"Babe? What's wrong?"
"Gemma and the kids were brought into St. Thomas."

She grabbed her keys and rushed out to the car, hearing Jax behind her, starting up the car as he climbed into the car, speeding off to the hospital. She didn't put her seatbelt on and was going well over the speed limit, but all she could focus on was getting to the hospital and seeing the kids. When they got there, she just barely parked the car, running inside and off to find Margaret.

"Holly?"

She looked over to see who called her name, looking directly into Tara's eyes. While she was shocked, it was overrun by the fear she had for her kids.

"Abel's got a cut on his head from the tree branch that went through the window and his heartbeat's irregular....."

Holly gasped, feeling Jax hold her up when her knees gave out, keeping her from falling.

"But he's fine. We're working on getting his heartbeat stabilized."

Jax looked at Holly as he sat her down, seeing that she was incapable of saying anything.

"What about Tommy and Valentina?"
"Tommy didn't get a single scratch on him, but Valentina got a few cuts and scrapes from the glass from the window, but she's perfect. They both are."
"Can we see Abel?"
"He's still in the operating room. I called the clubhouse and Opie answered. I told him what happened and he's here with the babies."

Jax helped Holly up and followed Tara to where Opie was with the babies. That seemed to pull Holly out of her little trance. As soon as she heard Tommy, who was awake and playing with the toys on the table, calling for her, Jax had to let her go so she could run over to pick Tommy up. He looked at Opie, who was holding onto Valentina, who was asleep, clapping his shoulder before taking the sleeping girl, kissing her head gently, looking over all of the bandaids on her face and arms.

"Thanks for coming, Ope."
"Anytime, brother. They're ok. Abel's in the OR getting a tube put in to help his heart. But Tara said he should be fine."
"I didn't even know she was back."
"One thing at a time, brother. How's Holly?"
"How do you think? You hear about Gemma?"
"No. I'll go ask. Give you two a minute."
"Thanks, Ope."