Booster

Holly walked into the kitchen with Tommy, sitting down and looking at Jax, smiling as he colored with Abel

Holly walked into the kitchen with Tommy, sitting down and looking at Jax, smiling as he colored with Abel. Although Abel was more interested in whatever was on the TV than coloring at the moment.

"So, your mom usually watches the boys until lunch and then either Neeta or Mallory's daughter Jessica comes to watch them while I'm at work. But today's my last day before my maternity leave."
"I have to get to the clubhouse, but I don't want mom here."
"And what am I supposed to say to her when she gets here?"
"I'll deal with my mother. You can head to work now if you want. I'll wait for Jessica to get here."
"I thought you said you need to get to the clubhouse?"
"I don't want Gemma or Clay around the boys until I get to the bottom of this shit."
"Dada look. They're sleeping."

She looked over at the TV, seeing the dead bodies of the Russians, watching for a minute before turning on some cartoons for Abel, looking at Jax, holding onto Tommy, who had fallen asleep in her arms.

"You couldn't have waited until after Ope's wedding?"
"It was retaliation for what happened to me in prison."
"I get that. Maybe next time, wait until after Ope leaves for his honeymoon?"
"Speaking of which, what did you say to Putlova last night?"

She smirked at him, getting up and kissing him before going to put Tommy in Abel's old bouncer before going to get ready for work.

Holly typed in some info into the computer while on the phone with one of Rosen's clients, not noticing Gemma come in.

"Like I said, Jason's in court at the moment. But I can see here that you accidentally sent us the wrong form. You filled out the form to give up parental rights. Not a change in custody form. If you want to come in and fix that, we'd be more than happy to help you out and fix things. Unless you really wanna give up your parental rights."
"No, I don't. Does he have something available tomorrow?"
"He does. Tomorrow morning at 8 or tomorrow afternoon at 2:35. Which appointment would you like?"
"Let's do tomorrow afternoon, I guess. Unless there's another day?"
"Not until next week. He'll be in and out of court and trials until Monday."
"Tomorrow's fine. I'll make it work."
"Ok, great. When you come in, ask for Melissa or Tyler."
"Why can't I ask for you or Rosen?"
"I'm on maternity leave after today, and you won't talk to Jason until after you fill out the right form."
"Congratulations. And thank you for your help then."
"Thank you. And you're welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
"No, that was it. Thanks."
"No problem. Have a great day."