Small World

Holly walked into the hospital with the kids, going over to Eli when she found him

"I just heard. I'm so sorry. I know there's some animosity between us, but I liked Rita. She was an amazing person that deserved way better than what she got. So if you need anything, and I do need anything, please let me know?"

She watched him nod, going over to hug him, feeling him hug her tight. She could tell he needed the comfort right then, rubbing his back as she sat down with him, letting him cry into her shoulder, kissing his head gently. It took a while for him to stop crying and look at her.

"Are you staying at the house?"
"I can't until it gets cleaned up."
"Why don't you stay with us? The basement was turned into somewhat of an apartment for guests. You're welcome to crash until you're ready to go home."
"Why? Why are you being so nice to me? I pressed charges against you. And won."
"Let's chalk it up to retaliation for causing you to lose your job and move on. You can't go through this alone and Rita was my friend."

Holly arched her back as Jax went down on her

Holly arched her back as Jax went down on her. Jax had surprised her a while ago with lunch for her and the kids. And, after eating as a family and watching Jax play with the kids, Holly put the kids down for a nap and Jax pinned her to the bed and wasted no time in going down on her. She looked over when her phone rang. She was gonna ignore it, too wrapped up in what was going on, when Jax told her to answer it. She thought he was gonna stop while she was on the phone, but as soon as she hit the answer button, he reattached his mouth to her pussy, making her bite her lip a bit.

"H-hello?"
"Hey, Holly."
"Gemma? I-is everything ok...."
"Not really. I need your help with something."

She felt her eyes roll back a bit as her toes curled.

"Can it...uhhh....wait? I'm elbows deep in a pr-proje-ject."
"Nero's sister Carla killed herself in my bedroom. So tell Jax to zip it up and get your ass over here. But just you. I don't want Jax to know."

She pulled away from Jax and sat up in bed, looking at the wall.

"Alright. Um.....I'll be right there."

She hung up and looked at Jax, who was wiping his face.

"I'm sorry, baby. Your mom needs help. But why don't you hold onto that thought and we'll keep going when I get back?"
"Is everything ok? Anything I can do?"
"Everything's fine, baby. It's a girl thing. I'll be back as soon as possible. I promise."

She kissed him passionately.

"Wow. I do taste good."

She smirked, winking at him playfully before getting up and getting dressed before tying up her hair and leaving the room. She decided to bring Valentina with her in case she needed a reason to get Nero out of the room. When she got to Gemma's, she brought the baby inside, putting Valentina down on the floor in her carseat before going back to the bedroom, knocking on the door, looking at the body which was covered by a sheet. She looked at Nero and gave him a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Nero."
"Did Gemma tell you what happened?"
"Not everything. And I've got the feeling I don't need to know. Why don't you go check in on my daughter? I left her alone in the living room. Would you mind?"

He just nodded, kissing Holly's cheek gently before he left the room. Holly looked at Gemma.

"I called the prospects to come help out, telling them that this was a secret they needed to keep if they wanted to keep their dicks. They should be here soon. You should get dressed. And maybe pour yourselves a shot or two."

Holly sighed deeply as she laid in bed, only wearing a bra and a pair of shorts since the air conditioning went out in the house

Holly sighed deeply as she laid in bed, only wearing a bra and a pair of shorts since the air conditioning went out in the house. She'd gone out and bought a couple of fans for each of the kids' rooms, and a couple for the bedroom. Jax had called her not too long after she'd left to go help his mom to let her know that he had club shit to do. And when he got home and came into the bedroom, she sat up when she saw his face. She could tell he'd had a bad day.

"Why don't we go up to the cabin for a couple days?"
"What about the kids?"
"Just the two of us."
"Ok. Who's gonna watch them?"
"My mom. I just need some time alone with you."
"Ok. How about tomorrow? I have to be at work for a couple hours, but I have some vacation days."
"After work tomorrow."