Small Tears

It took Jax a while to notice the bruises on Holly's wrists

It took Jax a while to notice the bruises on Holly's wrists. And it made him suspicious. If she was in an accident, why would she have bruising there? He checked her ankles before going to find her doctor.

"What are the bruises on her wrists and ankles? Was she tied down in the ambulance or something?"
"She didn't come by ambulance. Chief Unser dropped Holly and your mom off. And we saw those too. We asked Unser what happened and he didn't answer."
"If she was in an accident, why would she be bruised on her wrists and ankles?"
"I don't know, Mr. Teller. We can run some more tests if you'd like."
"Please do."

He grabbed his cell and went outside, calling Unser's cell.

"What's going on, Jax?"
"What happened to Holly, Unser? I didn't know you'd brought her in."
"You know what happened, Jax. Your mom and Holly were in an accident. I found them and brought them in."
"She's got bruises on her wrists and ankles."
"I, uh...I just figured you guys were kinky or something."
"Not going there. But I know you're lying. What happened?"
"I don't know, Jax. I gotta go."

Jax walked back over to Holly's room, watching as his mom talked to the doctor about something, going over.

"You ok, ma?"
"Yeah, baby. Holly's awake. I was talking to the doctor about getting her some food."
"I'll send the prospect out."

He rushed into Holly's room to find her crying into her hands, going over to her side and putting a hand on her shoulder, making her jump and let out a yell.

"Babe, it's me! It's me...."

Holly looked at Jax and immediately leaned into him, wrapping her arms around him as she cried into his shoulder, feeling him climb into bed next to her, holding her close. She'd been raped, lost her baby and she was told by Gemma not to say a word to anyone. She just stayed in Jax's arms, starting to relax after a while, feeling Jax petting her head in a comforting way as he kissed her forehead gently.

"How are you feeling, darlin'?"
"Horrible. I wanna go home."
"When the doctor comes back I'll ask when you can."

Holly had been transferred to the mental ward after a suicide attempt that was almost successful had it not been for Tig finding her when he stopped by to check on her

Holly had been transferred to the mental ward after a suicide attempt that was almost successful had it not been for Tig finding her when he stopped by to check on her. He called a nurse in immediately and had to help hold Jax back from seeing Holly being worked on because she tried to kill herself. And nobody knew why. Or at least, not the full story. She had been told by Gemma quite a few times that they couldn't tell Jax or Clay what really happened. It was eating Holly alive, to the point where she was put on suicide watch and avoided Jax altogether. She knew he didn't deserve that, but the stress of everything was getting to her and she didn't know what else to do. The isolation wasn't helping matters. She'd only allow a few people to see her anymore. She was sitting in her room, watching TV as Chibs and Juice walked in.