(W) Diamond Eyes

As reinforcements came to abandoned warehouse, Team RWBY was taken back to their dorms. Though most of the team felt like it was a job well done, Weiss wasn't so optimistic.

When everyone laid down on their beds to recover from the beating they were given, Weiss just sat down and held her head. Ashamed of herself.

Ruby: Are you okay, Weiss? We won the day, maybe try to relax?
Yang: I didn't even know the Weiss Queen could calm down.
Blake: Yang.
Yang: What? Just tryna lighten the mood
Blake: Weiss, is something bothering you? You can tell us
Weiss: The white fang. That guy with the green suit and-
Ruby: Snow Globe head?
Yang: Oh the jokes I can come up with that ridiculous suit!

Weiss just groaned and laid back in her bed. Ruby hung over the side and watched her partner sulk in self loathing.

Weiss: The green suit guy. He was the guy who performed at the park a few days ago. And from what my sister said, that guy is the one who got away with robbing us. And now he is doing it more!
Yang: Well, I'm sure we'll be able to burst his bubble and beat him
Ruby: Yea!

Weiss just sighed and noticed Blake was looking at her with a look of... Understanding. She looked up at the bunk and continued.

Weiss: He is robbing my family. He is taking money and dust from the Schnee Dust Company. I can't just.. I refuse to let that slide.
Blake: and... what do you plan to do?

Weiss looked over at her team and noticed they were looking at her. The sisters she never had were qlmost always willing to help her. But this may be asking for a lot.

Weiss: I want payback. That guy robs from my family company and hurt my family. I can't just let that pass.
Yang: So... We're on another grand hunt for someone?
Ruby: Sounds like it. Well, First we need to see if we can find anything on this fish bowl robber!

Blake just nodded and reached over for a book and opened it to her bookmark. Ruby and Yang just jumped from their beds and turned on the TV and started to play some fighting game.

Normally I would be studying or yelling at them but... I couldn't get the image out of my head... I know it was an illusion. But it felt too real for comfort.

My Dad... My birth dad was actually there... My Mom and Winter. We were a happy family. My Dad owned one of the biggest corporations in history and we were all so close.. Then my father died... Winter went to the Atlas military.. Me and My mother were alone together. She resorted to drinking her grief away until she married Jacques.

I felt my fists tighten at the thought of him... that.. Bastard..

He took over the company and turned it into a vein company... My father's life's work... Spat on the surface by a greedy man who married my mother for her name... and had a child, Whitely, that was the splitting image of his father...

But... The illusion. It brought my dad back... Me, Winter, Mom, we were all so happy to have him back... we were finally a family again.. The company didn't have any controversy and was seen in a good light... Me and Dad were bonding and... and then it faded away.. and I was alone. Defeated physically, and Mentally...

I hit my pillow in frustration and grief as my friends looked at me with concern. I slightly turned to them before covering myself up in my own blanket, curling up under the covers as their stares never left...

Blake: We... We will catch him. I know we will...

I can only hope so... I have to save what's left of my Dad's company... Before Jacgues ruins it.. Before that "Mysterio" robs all the dust in the company...