(M) Buried Truths

Adam suddenly woke up and was welcomed into a dark room. It didn't take him long for him to realize he was restrained and his weapon was out of sight. Looking around, Adam took notice of the moon. The one source of light that informed him of the green mist and smoke at his feet.

Adam struggled momentarily, but he tore out of his restraints and stood up, looking around before grabbing the chair. He slammed it down, breaking it into pieces. He then took the biggest piece and adapted to it as though it were a large knife.

"Resourceful. I'll admit, that is something you and Cinder had in common."
Adam: Enough of your tricks. I already know this is fake.

Adam looked over and saw the fog rise up to the moon, forming a sort of body as the moon seemed to grow far more animated, becoming (YN).

Adam: Do you truly believe you can hold a Faunus within your trap?
(YN): You do know that your enhanced senses make you more vulnerable to my attacks, correct?

Adam dashed directly towards (YN), slashing at the moon-faced illusionist. However, his attack failed as he fell down and landed on his feet while the target disappeared.

(YN): I bet you thought you had all figured out, Right? That my semblance was like Emerald's?
Adam: Do you ever stop talking?
(YN): Adam. Unlike Emerald, I can change and attack more then sight.

Adam sighed softly and closed his eyes, taking deep, slow breathes as his surroundings seemed to fade away... He was right. (YN) was indeed manipulating with his senses. Unfortunately, there was seemingly nothing Adam could do about it.

Adam's eyes shot open as he jumped out of the way. In his place, there was a piece of glass.. One-by-one, glass shards landed and surrounded Adam, showing distorted, horrifying versions of himself.

(YN): I don't really like how you mistake your vulnerability as a strength.
Adam: What else could I call it when I have no-

Suddenly, Adam was crushed beneath a giant weight. (YN)'s foot. Despite what Adam would have expected, the pain was entirely real, even if it wasn't actually there.

Adam groaned in pain as his mask seemed cracked. Not enough to show his face however. He got up and looked around, seeing himself and Blake on the railroads.

Adam: Ruining my memories won't help you. I know what happens next.
(YN): Do you? Or maybe you just recall what would help you sleep at night.

Adam looked around. This illusion, though it was plenty accurate, was just an illusion at its core. He looked at a separate cart and saw a younger Blake belladonna as she helped Adam defeat some Atlas machines. One of his most fondest moments... Until (YN) shown himself.

Adam held his grip on the broken chair piece and dashed towards him again, jabbing it into (YN)... but it wasn't (YN).

Blake stared at Adam with a mixture of pain and confusion as Adam, seeing (YN) in her place, twisted the piece of wood. Suddenly the "real" (YN) shot him down with a burst of dust and helped Blake up. However, Adam just swung his weapon down on them, leaving (YN) to shield Blake against the abusive faunus.

In a sudden burst of energy, Adam was blown away hit the wall of the train, seeing a severely wounded Blake with a stab wound on her hip, gasping and desperately trying to cut her cart free from the longer chain.

Adam: Blake, No!

Within the moment, Blake was separated and dissapeared... and though Adam knew it was an illusion, it hurt nonetheless. Adam looked around and saw his surroundings change once again, this time acting as a sort of vacuum that forced his surroundings to blur and run past him, as though he was falling while standing up. As Adam once smelled the fresh breeze and sweetness of the forest with deep red trees, it began to shift towards nothing...