Chapter 30

(WARNING: just wanted to give you a heads up that the sex scenes will be very graphic. There will be some of them from now on since their relationship has changed :) :) You can always just skip them if you don't like that sort of writing, you will still be able to follow the  story. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this one! V.)

As soon as Hero gets me inside his room, he locks the door and presses me against it. He grabs both my hands and keeps them in place above my head. He kisses my neck and I moan. There are a million reasons why we can't do this but I can't remember any of them right now. He kisses my lips again and let's go of my hands. I wrap my arms around his neck while he picks me up and carries me over to the bed. He sits down and I'm on top of him. I can feel that he's hard already. He stops kissing me to unbutton my blouse.

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since you came out of your flat in that football jersey." His voice sounds hoarse and low. And so so sexy. When my blouse is off, he unsnaps my bra and cups my breasts.

"They're as full as I imagined," he says before taking my nipple in his mouth and sucking it. I can't tell what's making me feel better, his words or his actions. I run my hands over his stomach under his shirt. I can feel his abs tensing as I touch them. A moan escapes his perfect lips too, I can feel his hot breath on my skin. I take his shirt off and take a moment to appreciate his delicious body. This man is perfect. I look into his green eyes and they're full of fire and lust. They look darker somehow. He flips us over and hovers over me. I kiss his neck and suck gently. The sound that escapes him makes me do it again. I like that I'm responsible for this sound of pleasure. He kisses me again and our tongues play with one another. I gently bite his lip.

"I'm loving these boots," he says while he unzips them.

"I can tell." I giggle.

"Next time I want to fuck you with only these on." Oh god, this is turning me on so badly. He takes off my jeans and panties at once. No patience this one. I take his jeans off too. He's so hard already. I take him in my hands and gently slide my hands over him.

"Oh fuck yes." He says. When he kisses me again, I feel his fingers sliding over my thigh. When he reaches my gentle area it feels like the best feeling in the world.

"You're so wet already," he whispers against my neck when his fingers enter me. When he rubs my most gentle spot I completely lose it.

"Open your eyes beautiful, I want to see you come." I look at him through my eyelashes and his green eyes are focused on me. I let myself go.

"Are you sure this is okay?" He asks while holding up the condom. I nod. He can make me do anything right now. He puts the condom on and hovers over me again. I can feel his hardness gently pushing against my opening and he's sliding in. Just as with the dancing and kissing my body seems to know how to react to his immediately. He slides in and out and I can feel the tension inside me building up again.

"You're so tight," he says out of breath. The sound escaping me makes him laugh.

"You're enjoying my dirty mouth aren't you?" I nod. I never knew I did but I do. Or maybe it's just because he's doing it.

"Say it." He stops moving.

"I.. enjoy your dirty talk." My voice sounds not normal. It's deeper and... sexy. The sound of my voice takes Hero over the edge. He moves faster and I can see the exact moment he comes. His pupils dilate first and then he closes his eyes. For the second time tonight I tumble over the edge as well.

We're both quiet for some time. Hero is still on top of me, panting.

"That was..." he says in between breaths.

"Indeed." I manage to say. I never knew sex could be like this. When he leaves my body I feel naked. I loved being this close to him. He rolls off me and I try to stand up.

"Where are you going?" He scowls.

"Going to bed."

"I just told you I want you here." Oh, okay. He didn't seem like the cuddling-after-sex type. He gently pushes me back down and positions my head on his chest.

"I love laying like this with you," he says while brushing my hair.

"I do too." I admit. He places a kiss on my head and I listen to the sound of his heartbeat. It's so comforting. We fall asleepsoon after that.