Chapter 51

"No"

"Nope"

"Ew what even" plopping on my bed. I stare up at the ceiling. "I have nothing to wear". Daphne scoffs before standing up and swings open my trunk and wardrobe.

"You are joking right?" Her eyebrows raised slightly.

I shake my head and sigh. "Nothing in there is standing out"

She hits me with a jumper "your trunk is bulging open Melody! stop lieing to yourself".

"But I want to wear something nice today". I whine pouting like a child.

"I give up go in your underwear for all I care!" She turns and walks to the door waving her hands in the air.

"You're abandoning me!" I gasp in fake shock. Honestly I couldn't blame her I've been here for an hour sieving through all my belongings.

She puts a hand on her hip. "Yes the group leaves in fifteen minutes and I'm going wether you're ready or not. Toodles".

Rolling my eyes I look through my wardrobe and pull out a green and black checked skirt and paired it with a black blouse and a pair of heeled boots.

Twirling I stare at my reflection. "si magnifique". Grabbing my belongings i make my way to the courtyard where everyone was waiting.

I walk up to daphne and Amanda. "The queen is here everyone can calm down"

"Well ms Robinson how lovely of you to join us" i look at Professor mcgonagall and smile.

"Pleasures mine Professor shouldn't we be leaving now?"

She raises an eyebrow "indeed I believe we are waiting for Harry". And with that she leaves.

"I have no idea how you get away with stuff like that?" Daphne hums to herself.

"Get away with what?" I press my lips together.

"Talking to teachers with such sass". I shrug.

"Becomes I make valid points"

Amanda burst out laughing whole daphne just rolls her eyes.

Someone places their arms around my shoulders and places a kiss on my necks. "She's too amazing even Professors feel the need listen to her"

I look up into the stormy grey eyes staring down at me. "Morning Love" he plants a kiss on my cheek and smiles cheekily.

"Morning dray" I relax into his arms.

"Aww you too are adorable" Amanda tease trying to get a rise out of me. I giggle before winking.

"I know I think it's cute that you and Theo haven't stopped sharing longing glances at each other since we got here" I smile as the blush covers her face.

"We do not!"

Daphne snorts. "Stop I caught the making out in the common room last night a truly horrifying imagine that is now permanently scarred into my brain. I had nightmares" she shakes off disgust as she recalls the image.

"You're just jealous" Amanda sticks her tongue out at her before daphne copies her behaviour.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE YOU KNOW THE RULES STAY CLOSE AND LETS GO"

I link hands with Draco and begin to walk to hogsmede. "Did you bring it" i whisper out. He doesn't respond instead nods.