Chapter 43

The four house tables have been replaced by a hundred smaller ones. The hall is eerily silent except for the scribbling of a hundred quills the OWLs were in full swing.

Umbridge paces malevolently before the high table. Surveys the students with an eagle eye.

Waking down the aisles granger had already went through four quills in such a small amount of time, hurrying through the questions. She pauses to cast a meaningful look she seemed in deep thought.

I rolled my eyes what an over achiever. Well I couldn't really say much I too had went through quills and had finished the exam ages a go it was easy to easy. glancing around I see Weasley, chewing his pencil.

Potter on the other hand was doing nothing staring into oblivion completely consumed by his on thoughts.

I glanced over at Draco and sighed he was writing fast he turned to the last page, so that was good he had been worried about the owls whether he wanted to admit it or not.

BOOM.

Umbridge stops cold. Many students look up in confusion.

BOOM.

The sound is coming from outside the hall. Furious at the interruption, Umbridge strides down the aisle and yanks open the great doors open, I gasp when it reveals an eighty door dragon roaring straight towards her.

As its giant jaw opens wide Umbridge freezes in terror it swallows her Whole which must've been difficult for it considering how big she i.

It explodes into the and gold sparks of an enchanted fireworks surround her. As the smoke clears we see Umbridge: choking, hair wild, frock smoking. Her eyes slowly look up, narrows her gaze.

"Weasleys" she growls

Fred and George appear high above the chaos on their broomsticks, wave cheerily at Umbridge. Rockets bounce off the walls, the wind from them whipping up test papers from the desks into a miniature tornado, sending them soaring up into the rafters.

A barrage of shocking-pink wheels whiz toward Umbridge; she ducks just in time as they soar out the window. She spins around in outrage, sputters.

"FILCH!!" Poor man I thought as I remain in my seat staring at him groan.

Fred and George taunt Filch as he tries swatting at them with his broom which promptly bursts into flames.

"So long! We won't be seeing you!" Fred yells obnoxiously

"Don't bother to keep in touch, you old bat!" George yells. I couldn't help but chuckle at them. As the twins soar out the doors Umbridge follows them out.

I looked at Draco who was in a protective bubble I hand put around him so he could finish the text he had studied so hard for. I smiled to myself when he looked around and locked eyes with me.

His smile warm and bright as he mouths 'thank you'. I smile back and give him a shrug. Handing my test to a very pissed of umbridge I bow out and go take a well deserved nap.

I walk through the broke glass on the floor curtesy of the Weasley twins knocking Down all the rule and regulations.

My dark mark burned my skin causing me to shot up straight. My nap was only brief, the dark lord was summoning me. Waking down I see Draco waiting for me he holds out his and I grab it.

"Come love it's time"

We arrive at Malfoy manor the sky is grey and the thunder bangs through the sky. The dark loads sure was theatrical. All death eater were lined up. We stood waiting until the dark lord emerged at the top of the stairs.