Chapter 58

Harry Potter
and
The Deathly Hallows

Part One & Part Two

Summer came and went.

Word of Dumbledores death, cast a shadow through out the wizarding world. It seemed as though the council now believed the pleas from the people that the dark lord had returned. News of death eaters terrorising wizards and witches was all everyone could talk about. They constantly tried to kept everyone calm but clearly it wasn't working.

Dumbledores funeral was held a few days after the incident. No one understood how it happened, me and Draco weren't put into the story yet. Many believe we were forced home by our families for our protection.

I had received dozens of letters from Amanda and daphne both begging me to send a letter so they know I'm alright. But I haven't. One wrong letter could jeopardise Voldemort's whole plan and I was not going to be the person responsible for that.

"we need to act now!"

"Dumbledores gone everyone is in a state of shock and not prepared. we need to take them all now get rid of all unloyal wizards and witches!" I rolled my eyes. "Got something to say Robinson".

"You're stupid"

"stupid?" Greyback copies, confused by my choice of words.

"Yes stupid." I spit. "Why attack normal everyday wizards and witches. You need to hit them hard where it counts"

"Why" he raises an eyebrow. I scowl.

"Because Moron. People look to their leaders for support and guidance. Take away their leaders they have no one to show them the way. They'll turn somewhere else." I sigh and lean back. "You take the bank first. They've no money they'll be desperate. They do anything"

"Genius" bellatrix comments "well done Melody". I give a curt nod. "A girl as young as her outsmarting death eaters pathetic." I sit forward and place my chin on my palm.

"Well what does the girl suggest we do then". Greyback spits

I grin wickedly. "we crush them one by one"

A clap was heard and everyone went silent. He entered. He had grown stronger since dumbledores death reviling in it. Loving the fact his plan was so perfectly executed. We all stood.

"Sit". We all re-sat down. "Robinson is correct. we go to the top and others will follow" his voice chilling. "Excellent work Melody"

I bowed. "Of course my lord."

"you're all dismissed". I stood up and walked out of the room. Making my way to my bedroom. Walking in it was empty, I took my usual spot on the bench by the window. It had become my new spot since Draco was sent away on a mission. It hurt being so distant from him.

Eclipse was perched at the foot of the bed. The sun shone through the window. Pulling on my riding boots, I grab my wand and shove it in my boot. And left the room walking past death eaters who seems to all take current residents here.