Chapter 46

"Well done Melody an outstanding batch, I've never seen a student perfect such a challenging potion"

I stared at the grey haired man in front of me and I merely smiled softly. I had completed the potion first and was happy to say it was perfect.
I wasn't trying to sound like I was boosting but I took pride in my work.

Knowing very well that the liquid luck could be a huge turning point for me and Draco. It would take excess pressure of meaning we could in fact have some social life this year.

The professor moved on judging other potions none reaching my standard. Until he stopped in front of potter. I wasn't worried Potter couldn't boil water without it blowing up in his face.

"Well done Harry my boy" he clapped his hands and my eyebrows furrow together "another perfect batch".

What in merlins bloody name

I roll my eyes and glare at Potter, Draco looks gobsmacked something wasn't right there's absolutely no way potter could perfect such a complicated potion. I look at Draco and shrug.

"Well I believe we have are winners Melody and Harry congratulations, use it wisely" the bell rings signalling class is over. Grabbing Draco's arm I pull him with me.

"How did glasses perfect liquid luck that's impossible" Draco huffs in frustration.

"I don't know somethings up" I sigh and rub my temple. "Look at least I've my vial of liquid luck this will definitely give us the upper hand and we'll have some chance of completing the task" He nods and pulls me into his embrace. "I just want this year to be over"

His hold tightens. "Me too love me too".

The bell chimes again and I look around the halls are almost bare. I resist the urge to roll my eyes.

"Time for charms"

I groan. "It's such a dull class". I protest but He kisses my cheek. "Come on love". Dragging my feet I walk begin him mutter a series of curse words.

Entering the class all students were divided into two sets. The professor looked up glaring at me.

"You both are late"

I raise and eyebrow. "You're point? I'm here now". I drop my back and partner up with Amanda. "She's such a witch".

Amanda giggles. "That she is"

After exactly 2700 seconds the class was up and I was getting out of here. All student had begun to the leave the class and I was one of the eager beavers ready to sprint out.

"Ms Robinson a word please"

"Fucking cow" I mutter. Draco and Amanda laugh rather loudly and I exit the line and head out to the top desk.

"You called". My voice flat. Her mouth opened but I didn't register what she was saying I was to busy thinking of the many was I could kill her.

Wait what

Shaking my head I snap out of my trance.

"Ms Robinson are you okay"

"Just peachy can we continue" I say sarcastically. She seems taken back but continue her lecture.

"I know times have been difficult but I need you to try more Melody you are an exceptional smart girl you exceed expectations but your Attitude is simply unacceptable"

I laughed. "Times have been difficult, what a way to sugar coat it" I lean forward "times haven't been difficult they've been shit so why don't you mind your own business and go back to grading papers"