Chapter 59

"Mother"

"Mother"

"Are you really going to ignore me?" Draco rubs his hand over his face. Rolling his eyes he stares over at me pleading to help. I simply shrug, suppressing a smile.

Cissa hadn't spoken to Draco for hours now, it wasn't for Draco's lack of trying. I found it rather amusing watching him plead for her to answer or say something. Cissa was excellent at holding at holding grudges, much like myself.

It was often like watching a modern day soap unfold right in front of us, Lucius and Narcissa would have little spats or disagreements but the arguments would always end the same way.

Lucius would come home with the finest flowers and start sweeting talking her, Cissa being stubborn would often pretend to be uninterested or ignore him. But she never could resist his charm and would end up back in his arms.

I laughed at my helpless boyfriend. "Draco that's not going to work"

He groans. "Stubborn woman!".

I pat his back and kiss his cheek. "You should go buy her favourite flowers and say sorry one more time."

"She'll probably torch the flowers and still ignore me". I giggle.

"Trust me it'll work"

"This is ridiculous"

"Honestly I think it's rather amusing. She's keeping you on your toes anyways. I might ask her for some tips" I shrug.

He points his finger. "You wouldn't"

I place a hand on my hip and raise an eyebrow. "Of course I'm going to ask her"

He waves his hand in the air. "She's ignoring me and going around sulking because she didn't know I was hope first dramatic much" I cry's out.

I snort. "I've always wondered which side of the family, you got your drama queen attitude from. I officially have my answer." I smile sweetly.

He glares at me. "We'll. you won't be getting any kisses from this drama queen." I laugh. He doesn't join in with me and instead stares at me blankly. "We'll I best be off".

I stare at his retreating figure. "Wait!" I race in front on him in my heels which was a task. "You were serious?"

He raises his eyebrow. "What made you think I wasn't?"

I pout and stomp my foot. 'I want my goodbye kiss right now! You're being completely unreasonable". I demand.

He shrugs. "Oh well". I stare at him.

Raising an eyebrow, I flick my hair over my shoulder and walk in the other direction. "Oh well I'm deed. This house is full of men. I'm sure one would like to give me a kiss".

I actually managed to say that without vomiting.

"Liar" he huffs out. Smirking at him I smile.

"Am I? I've always been one to cause trouble" I give him a quick wink before walking. I hear him scold, I mentally do a little victory dance.

"Little witch". I hear his shoes stomp of the floor as he storms over. He grabs my arm pulling me back into him, he grabs the back of my neck bringing my lips to his for a heated kiss.He pulls my face away with neck and stares into my eyes.

"'No one. I mean no one. Gets to kiss you but me." He caresses my cheek and I smile cupping his face.

"Fool I wouldn't want anyone else" kissing his lips once more. "No ho get flowers for your mother"