Chapter thirty five

For those who wanted Vanessa here. If you say so 🤷‍♀️

-

"Come on Bieber!" I laughed out as I jogged backwards while he tried to catch up. "I swear you don't have those abs for nothing." I called out before turning around and running down the Los Angeles streets quickly with him on my heels.

"I literally hate you." He groaned when I made it to the coffee shop first. Chuckling, I pulled my air pods out and slid them into the case before pocketing them in the waistband of my basketball shorts. "My lungs have abs now."

I shook my head as I pulled the door open and walked in with him behind. The air conditioning provided a nice breeze for my heated skin and I loved it.

I ordered a simple strawberry açaí tea and Justin got his usual, an iced caramel frappe. I swear he was I obsessed with those shits.

"Wanna chill outside? Get some fresh air for your baby lungs?" I teased and he shoved me playfully as we walked out with our drinks.

"Mm, I gotta call Scooter real quick. Have to tell him which single I'm pushing out." I nodded and set both of our drinks on the table before taking a seat.

I could hear the snaps from the photographers and fans but none of them approached me so I pulled out my phone and scrolled through twitter. Then it hit me. I unblocked myself from Alexa's twitter. Smirking, I typed in her name and made myself comfortable as I read down her tweets from yesterday.

@rootbeerflop: FUCK ME

@rootbeerflop: I hate her for being so hot and it's starting to get irritating. Like plz take a fucking seat goddamit

@Envicious: Are you talking about the Oakland show because same :) @rootbeerflop

@AestheticNy: drop the pics sis

@rootbeerflop: with PLEASURE

@rootbeerflop: the tats, the sweat, the pants grab, the neck neck neck omg I-😩 I wanna be pregnant already

@Ncentchange: Oh... oh wow. Ok yeah I'm switching lanes lmfao Noah who?

@Envious: She's at Starbucks with Justin right now yikes. Two snacks. Whoever captured this is a real one

 Whoever captured this is a real one