Chapter thirty

I quietly let myself into my house and listened for any noise but relieved when I heard none. I waved at Justin before closing the door and setting my keys down on the counter.

The tattoo trip took longer than expected...that and I also got more than I was suppose to. Vanessa and I agreed that I would get one but let's just say I got one plus four.

I cooed once I opened our bedroom and saw the twins sleeping in the bed with her. I stripped down my boxers and sports bra before climbing in with them. I ran my hand through Vanessa's hair and I saw a small smiled pull at her lips as she grabbed my arm.

Her eyes cracked open but instead of greeting me, she screamed and threw my arm away from her. The twins scrambled up screaming as well and I quickly shushed them.

"Oh my God," She breathed out, her hand holding her chest. "Your tattoos, I-" She covered her face and fell back onto the bed with a soft laugh. "Ugh I almost had a heart attack."

"Im sorry." I snickered out as I pulled Stella to my chest while Ezra climbed to Vanessa. "Did I scare you, baby?" She nodded softly and shoved her head into my neck. "Aw, mamas sorry. I won't do it again. Do you forgive me?"

She looked up and gave me a kiss before nodding. "Yes mama, sleep now." I chuckled and laid my head back on the bed.

"Wait....wait wait wait." I froze as Vanessa grabbed my arm and lifted it. "I've never seen this one before. Or that one..Y/n!"

Oops

-

I watched Vanessa with an innocent smile as she waited for me to explain the five tattoos.

"Don't smile at me like that." She said with her eyes narrowing. "You said one. And you tend to do stupid shit which is why I agreed with one."

"I know but I didn't get anything stupid, I swear." That was sort of a lie but I knew she'd get a kick out of the last one. Or so I hoped..

"Okay this one." She said, pointing at my right forearm that was now completely covered unlike my left.

"You see how the roses are reddish orange?" She nodded. "How I became star struck with you was that interview when they gave me that picture for kiss marry ditch. You were holding those flowers and I don't know, I guess it's a symbol of the start of me becoming a whipped little bitch." A laugh abruptly left her lips as she held my arm and ran her finger over the new ink.

"What about your hand?"

I looked at the henna and cringed a little. "There's no reason, those just look cool so I got it."

Her eyes rolled as she dropped my hand. "See? You're stupid."

I nodded softly as I looked at the tattoo on my hand that wrapped with the stems of the flowers on my arm. Still looked cool though.