Welcome

This is the second release of my book originally entitled, "The Protector." I have decided to restart, change a few points, and most importantly edit the story. The chapters will be shorter (between 1000 and 2500 words) so that I can get them out faster with less errors. There will be more chapters since I've broken up many of the larger chapters.

Most of the plot line will be the same. Please DO NOT comment spoilers. 

This is my tale made up from my own imagination. You do not have the right to copy, recreate, translate, or post, on this site or another, any part of my story. 

Except for the cover, which I had created, I do not own any of the pictures used in my story. I googled. 

This story will contain MATURE CONTENT: sex, violence, drinking, and cursing as well as triggering situations. DO NOT read if you are underage. Also there are a variety of couples (interracial, menage, and age gap). I believe that all love should be embraced but if you have a problem with it, then this story is not for you. 

Small warning... if you are expecting pure smut in every chapter then sorry. There are quite a few sex scenes but they sometimes take a while to get to.

Constructive criticisms are welcomed as are grammar corrections. If you comment then I will comment back. If you vote, you will get a thank you. You follow me then I will follow you back. You can ask me to read your book BUT I will only do so if you extend the same courtesy. DO NOT ask me to read or vote on your book if you do not plan to read or at least vote on mine.

Thank You and Enjoy!