Chapter 23

CHAPTER 23

It was six pm when Jonathan signed the last work document of the day. Exhausted, he breathed a sigh of relief,  the stress of another grind weighing heavily on his shoulders. Normally, he would find an available female to ease the stress. For him, they were readily available.  But today, an unusual bile clogged his throat, the slight bitterness of shame clouding his consciousness. What bothered Jonathan the most was his romp with Whitney on Tracy's bed. An event he deemed, in his mind, to be unavoidable.  

Attentive to his newfound responsibilities, he was forced to address some indiscretions. More thoughtful than he would have been without the Alpha role, Jonathan knew he had wronged his mate. He had gone there to confront her about the promise regarding his mating claim. Upon arriving, the smell of Tracy's scent stirred his desires. Just outside the door was Whitney. Smelling his arousal, she offered herself. Unable to resist the pussy, Jonathan closed his eyes, imagining the woman beneath him to be his mate. 

Stunned with guilt when Tracy walked in, he kept his eyes partially closed.  Caught in the act, like a thief on a heist, he refused to give up the loot. Stroking the woman with his uncontrollable lust, he no longer cared about the fantasy. More resigned than outraged as they defiled her bed, Tracy strode past the fiends towards the dress on the floor.  

Fully prepared for the consequences, he would've begged her to forgive him. But Jonathan was crippled with the weight of his own unbridled manhood. Unable to stop, the grip of his addiction compelling him on, he let her walk out the room without a word. 

Jonathan knew about the sacredness of the dress. Camille had brought it to Tracy's room. Warmly greeting him in the hallway with the garment, it was carefully draped over her left arm. Stopping to talk more about all her efforts at securing the gown, it was special to his mother.  The color, it's length, all the right embellishments and trim. "It's the perfect gown for Tracy." She had said to her son.  But Jonathan desecrated it later, just for a piece of ass.

'Damn! That was fucked up.'  He thought to himself with disgust.

Months later, after avoiding his mate, Jonathan only felt self loathing. He never wanted to fall in love. Not even if she was his destiny. Love was a trap that eventually destroyed life and Jonathan felt he had the proof. Images of Briella haunted his soul. Her emaciated body begging Daniel for a life. It seemed she wanted him to give her pain that would eventually lead to certain death. Victimized by the lies of her youth. She could only love him that way. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and the rest, all waited to be fucked by their knights. Daniel had completely broken the once bright funny girl that had been one of his best friends. The devastation of Briella's demise had shaped Jonathan's view of the world. That part of him wanted to destroy Tracy, saving himself from ruin.

To Jonathan, mates were shallow and ungrateful. Erik's mate was as selfish as they came. Hitting and slapping him because she always expected more, her screaming hissy fits were an embarrassment to the pack. 

Then Jonathan smiled.  He remembered when Tracy had smacked Crystal across the mouth.  Threatening her with banishment if she kept showing disrespect to the pack's Beta. She was  so gorgeous with her grey eyes flashing hot. Heaving her chest, it caused her breast to jiggle,  delighting Jonathan. She showed all the power and grace of what a true Luna was. Afraid to move for a long time, he dared to risk giving the entire pack an X-rated show in the dinning hall.

Jonathan groaned, realizing that he was stiffer than a glacier, twice as ready to melt.  What he wouldn't give to have her let him do whatever fantasy popped into his mind. Her smile always tempted him, her eyes held an innocence that he wanted desperately to corrupt, her beautifully curvy body beckoned him. He knew that she would fit into his arms perfectly.