Chapter 22

CHAPTER 22

The ballroom was decorated tastefully.  Sheer, white organza softly draped the ceremonial alter. Gathered in the middle, around each of the four posts, it billowed out at the top and bottom,  gently pooling on the floor.  Green ivy intermingled with pink and white lilies hung gracefully from the pergola type structure.  The whole scene gave the feeling of peacefulness and privacy. Upon viewing the elegant prop, Tracy felt it was the perfect backdrop for the affair. 

Hardly filling the large room, a number of people sat at ground level,  in chairs surrounding the stage. Councilman Grey, Alpha John, and Jonathan stood there waiting for Tracey. When she appeared, walking up the stairs, Councilman Grey smiled and asked, "Are we ready to begin?"

"One moment please." Tracy said, signaling a pause with her hand. 

"I have willingly agreed to all of this, but first a few requests need to be addressed." Tracy said holding up the piece of paper.

Jonathan quickly took it, reading over the contents; His look becoming thunderous as his father anxiously reached for the document.

1. I want a new bed and renovations to my liking for my bedroom.

"Why another one?"Alpha John asked, "That's a new mattress. Is it not comfortable?"

"It's been soiled and forever ruined." Tracy said calmly, keeping a blank face.

Confused, Alpha John nodded.

2. I was not your first (or even your 100th), but I will be your last... if you feel that there are others you wish to sample then by all means 'get freaky with it' but don't come to me, until you are completely done with all the rest.

3. And for heaven's sake be discrete you Manwhore! If I ever catch you banging another bimbo in my bedroom I'll cut your balls off! Capeesh?

Alpha John felt sad reading her last two requests. He knew it wasn't right what Jonathan had put Tracy through. He realized then how much pain she felt from all his son's infidelities. At that moment he was committed to confronting Jonathan when it was necessary.

4. I promised Eli I would allow him to mark me. BUT I will choose the time and the place.

Alpha John was worried about this. The Council might demand a marking be made. Without it there would be no connection of their Alpha and Luna to the pack. The elders were already very vocal in their disapproval. John feared that they would demand the markings to take place sooner rather than later.

5. As a Luna I will always make decisions for the good of the pack and will listen to council opinions on pack matter. However,  I demand that any decision or ruling I  am required to make be the final word.  Only I can rescind my own order.

6. You are to never physically harm me.

These are my requirements. They are not up for discussion or negotiation. If you break any of them, I reserve the right to reject you and this ceremony. If you break fidelity, then any pups we might have will be in my custody . 

Clearly upset with her conditions, all three men frowned after the paper was read. Tracy swallowed nervously but refused to back down. Councilman Grey and Alpha John wanted to argue certain points, but Jonathan surprised everyone by signing and dating the document. Taking the contract from him, she rolled it up and handed it to Camilla. The ceremony began and ended without a hitch. Afterwards, more documents were signed with Tracy's last name being changed to Mason. Except for the jealousy of a few females in the group, everyone cheered for their new Alpha and Luna.