Chapter 40 (Mature Content)

CHAPTER 40 (Smuts Ahead)

Two hours had passed as Carla skillfully sang with the lyrics on a karaoke. Tracy swayed in graceful splendor in the middle of the dance floor to the beat of the provocative song. When the bar crew arrived home, Jonathan and Jack weren't expecting the sight that greeted them. Reilly, Erik, Landon, Tiffany, a few of the Bimbo Gang, and some other guys came stumbling into the darkened room behind them.

"Damn they're good." Reilly said with a drunken hiccup.

Jonathan and Jack instantly whipped around and snarled, growls of their wolves rumbling deep in their chests. Everyone behind them whimpering in submission.

"Chill guys." Erik said calmly, "They're our stepsisters... and cousins?" Erik shook his head in confusion. "I'm gonna need another drink." 

"Me too." Reilly said as he followed Erik to the bar.

"Jackie..." Tiffany purred, before wrapping her arms around Jack's neck from behind.

"Bitch, remove your arms before I remove them for you." Jack growled before jerking away, "I have a mate now." Tiffany hissed in annoyance before stomping off to get a drink. 

Everyone began to file in, either to get wasted at the bar, dance on the floor, or sit at one of the tables. Tracy and Carla noticed the growing crowd but were too buzzed to care.  Continuing their performance, they were in another zone.

Two former flings of Jonathan had come over to sit at his table. They had lost their mates young and asked if he wanted a quick tumble in bed. Amused by the invitation, Jonathan watched Tracy gracefully dance and sway to the music. Rock hard under the table, the two women could sense his arousal. One of them placed a hand on his thigh and slowly slipped it upwards.  Rubbing his large cock through the tight fabric. Jonathan closed his eyes with pleasure, the image of his mate running through his mind. When he opened his eyes and met the sultry expression of the women, he deflated faster than an ex-boyfriend's tire in a country song.

Jonathan was done fighting with fear. He was not Briella or Erik.  And Tracy was not Daniel or Crystal. Their stories were theirs alone. Realizing it was time for him to start from page one, Eli's voice spoke through their link:

"About damn time! Now listen to this story real good... 'Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess. Every man's dream, she somehow ended up with an idiot who had better make damn sure he doesn't fuck this up again!.... The End.' Now move away from the bitches and go get my mate!" 

"No thanks." Jonathan said to the women as he quickly stood up and left the table. Walking over to where Tracy was dancing, he seductively snaked his arm around her waist.  Pulling her close he began to move smoothly with her dance. Stiffening at first to the surprise, she slowly relaxed when the music tempo changed to something more sensual. Running his hands down Tracy's sides to grip her hips, Jonathan pressed her soft curves against his hard cock. Tracy turned to his embrace and looked at him skeptically. Jonathan smiled softly before leaning down to kiss her tenderly. Before he pulled away, Tracy opened her eyes, arching a brow to meet Eli's dark green eyes.  

"You are our mate." Eli said, his eyes suddenly changing back to light green.

 "You and only you from now on." Jonathan promised.

Tracy's eyes lit up.  With tears forming she realized that both parts of her mate had come together.  They were finally ready to accept her as a whole. "I accept you both." She said sincerely. "Now please take me out of here." Wrapping her arms around Jonathan's neck he placed her legs around his waist. Using his werewolf speed, he swiftly left the entertainment room, taking her to a secluded cottage about a mile south of the pack house.