Prologue

Hello Guys. So Yeah, like i said I'll be posting some of the old ff's that were my favorites here, but I'll post one at a time, like I'll complete posting this one then start with another one, meanwhile, the ongoing ff's will still be posted regularly. If you've read this already you can ignore it or re read it lol. If you haven't, stay hooked, i promise it's interesting and please leave comments. xoxo

PROLOGUE

It was the usual beautiful bright summer morning, she was asleep till late as usual, the soft wind blew in through the open window as she covered her head with the blanket trying to get more sleep.

Someone kept on knocking at the door of her room but she wasn't ready to wake up yet so she kept on ignoring whoever it was.

"Khushi! Open the damn door!" A voice came from outside, it sounded like whoever was outside knocking at the door was pretty worried about something, there was some kind of a shakiness in the voice.

"I'm sleeping, come back later Kiara." Khushi said in her sleep as she rolled around the bed and tried to cover her ears with the pillow so she couldn't be disturbed by her annoying best friend this.

"Look Khushi, I know your sleep is important to you but I swear this is more important." Kiara kept on knocking at the door desperately.

"It's a Sunday morning, why can't anyone let me sleep?" Khushi asked angrily as she stood up and walked towards the door, she unlocked it and walked back to her bed to sleep again.

"Seriously?" Kiara said as she walked in.

She was here to talk to her about something important and Khushi was behaving like a child, she was going back to bed.

"What? You know I'm not a morning person, it's not my fault." She pouted.

"This is serious Khushi, have you watched the news yet?" Kiara asked as she settled down on the bed and looked at her.

Khushi kept on staring at her for a while and then she started laughing crazily irritating the hell out of her, here she was trying to tell her something important and Khushi was just behaving so immaturely.

"Who the hell watches news on a Sunday morning?" Khushi asked.

"It's been there since last night Khushi, this is very serious, will you please take me seriously for a moment." Kiara looked at her pleadingly.

"Okay fine, tell me what is it about?" Khushi sat up and looked at Kiara seriously ready to listen to whatever she had to tell her.

"He committed suicide." Kiara said nervously.

"I'm sorry, who committed suicide?" Khushi looked at her in surprise.

"That Raizada boy, he committed suicide!" Kiara shouted angrily.

"What?" Khushi looked at her in complete shock, it was completely unbelievable, for a moment she even thought that maybe her friend was joking with her, but the look she had on her face said otherwise.