Part 6

Arnav stopped in front of her and smiled at her, so did the girl that was with him.

"Sorry for making you wait." Arnav apologized.

"No worries, it's my job." Khushi said.

"Anyway meet her, she's my sister Mia, and Mia, she is Khushi my new assistant." Arnav introduced them to each other.

Khushi and Mia smiled at each other and then shook hands, Mia looked a lot like Advik than Arnav, she was just as tall as Advik, and she just kind of looked like him, not to mention she was gorgeous, really gorgeous.

"Anyway you both carry on, I have to go somewhere, but Khushi it was nice meeting you." Mia smiled at Khushi and then hugged Arnav as she walked away.

"So let's head outside, I prefer having my coffee outside in the garden in fresh air." Arnav said to Khushi who just nodded and followed him outside to the garden.

Khushi and Arnav settled down at the table when a servant walked to them, Arnav asked him to bring them two cups of coffee, and some cookies.

"So Khushi, tell me something about yourself."

"I have nothing much, I am just the normal girl, I live here with two of my friends and yeah I am just trying to earn and get myself a good life." Khushi said.

"Oh and where are your parents?"

"Mom and Dad got divorced just when I was done with high school, then I decided to shift here to Delhi because staying in Mumbai would always remind me of him and after they got divorced my father forgot he had a daughter, let's just say it was complicated and I thought coming here would help." Khushi said.

"So did it help?"

"It pretty much did, I got busy in studies and then working and my friends were always with me so it's been better." Khushi smiled.

"You don't have any siblings?"

"No, I am the only child."

"I see, anyway as you see I have a sister and I had a brother, Mia and Advik were twins, and we had a really happy life, but everything has changed now." Arnav said sadly.

Khushi looked at him in surprise, no wonder Mia looked so much like Advik, but she had no idea that they were twins, Advik had never mentioned anything about his sister or his family to her ever.

She only knew Arnav a bit because of the news and the newspapers because he was such a huge business man, until today she dint even know that he had a sister.

The servant walked back and served them coffee and some cookies and then walked away leaving them alone once again.

Khushi took a sip of her coffee and just then she saw the guard opening the gate once again, a car drove in and stopped in the middle, the driver rushed out to open the door and a girl stepped out.

She looked towards where Arnav and Khushi were seated, she started walking towards them as she took off the shades she had on.

The way she was walking looked like she was walking on a ramp, not to forget that she looked pretty as well, she had blue eyes which were very rare with Indians, she had a lot of make up on her face but well it suited her.

"I see you have company, that's why you've been ignoring my calls." She said to Arnav as she looked at me, the way she looked at me clearly said that she dint like me at all, even though we were just meeting.

"I left my phone inside, and she is my new assistant." Arnav replied.

"Okay fine whatever, I was missing you so I thought I'd pay you a visit because you never do."
She pulled out a chair and sat beside Arnav gawking at him like she was going to eat him right away.

Arnav shrugged and then turned to look at Khushi.

"Khushi meet her, she is Meera, my girlfriend." Arnav introduced her, Khushi smiled at her but she just ignored her completely leaving her wondering how a guy like Arnav could have a girlfriend like Meera.

Okay she was pretty, very pretty in fact but she seemed really rude and arrogant type, while Arnav was a calm person, they were like poles apart plus she couldn't also stop noticing that Arnav dint really look comfortable around her, I mean you are supposed to be the most comfortable person when you are with your partner but here it was opposite.

"Anyway finish with her, I'll head inside and wait for you there, we have something to talk about." She stood up suddenly and turned around and walked away, I couldn't have been gladder, it was so awkward with her being around.

"Don't mind her, she's just a bit complicated." Arnav said.

"I really wouldn't, I have to work with you not her so it's fine." Khushi giggled.

Arnav looked around awkwardly just when his eyes fell on something he stood up suddenly and looked at a car that was being drove around.

He walked towards it suddenly leaving Khushi alone behind looking at him in confusion, he stopped in front of the car when whoever was driving it stopped it and stepped out.

Surprisingly it was Meera, his girlfriend but Arnav looked at her angrily.

"What were you doing?" Arnav asked in a loud tone.

Khushi stood up and walked a bit closer, Meera was looking at Arnav nervously looking pretty scared.

"I thought I would just..."

"I don't care what you thought Meera, this car belonged to Advik, it's really important to me, I wouldn't want anyone touching it, so how dare you touch it without asking me about it first?There was so many cars there, why did you have to choose this?" Arnav looked really angry, this was the second time Khushi was seeing him this angry today.

"Okay I am sorry." Meera apologized.

Arnav kept on staring at her angrily for a moment and then he inhaled a few deep breaths then turned to look at Khushi.

"Khushi I'll see you at the office tomorrow, and you, we need to talk." Arnav said to Meera as he headed inside the mansion angrily while Meera followed him behind.

Khushi sighed and headed towards the gate to leave, she had never seen so much drama in her life apart from the times her mom would force her to get married.

*****"Why are you always acting like this, so immature?" Arnav asked Meera angrily as they walked to his room, he shut the door behind making sure no one heard their conversation.

"What did I do now Arnav? Why are you always disappointed with me?" Meera pouted.

"Because you always act so immature, do you have any idea what's going on here? I lost my brother a week ago, you dint even show up at his funeral and then you show up here today so suddenly and act like this, and how dare you touch his car, you have no idea how precious it is to me.

You are here today acting like everything is so normal, you aren't even showing a bit of sympathy that I lost my brother, even the strangers that dint know him showed more sympathy than you did while all you cared about was me not receiving your calls."

"I am sorry Arnav, it's not that I don't care, I was just stuck somewhere I couldn't make it to the funeral and I promise that I dint know it was Advik's car or I wouldn't have touched it." Meera explained.

"I have a lot of things going on right now, I don't think I can take this anymore." Arnav sat on his bed looking defeated.

"Are you breaking up with me Arnav?" Meera rushed to him and looked at him hoping he wasn't.

"I am not, I just need a break, please let's not talk for a while, just leave me alone, I'll call you when I'm okay." Arnav said.

"Fine if you say so." Meera stood up and marched out of the room, she shut the door behind with a bang.

"I wish I could break up with you Meera, at least I wouldn't feel trapped." Arnav said to himself as he stood up and headed to the bathroom, he dint care what time it was, he just felt like he really needed a shower badly and he was going to get one.