Part 30

Next morning, Arnav and Arjun got ready and headed out to the hall where the girls were already waiting for them, the breakfast was already set on the table as they waited for the boys to join so they could start eating.

"Good Morning beautiful ladies." Arjun smiled at the three of them, but his eyes stopped on Avanti who was all dressed for the beach in black shorts and a light purple tee, she was seated beside Kiara who was twinning with her.

"You both look cute." Arjun smiled pointing at them both.

"I'm offended, why dint I get a compliment?" Khushi pouted as she folded her arms.

"You look Beautiful Khushi, it's just that this two are twinning, but why aren't you?" Arjun raised his eyebrow as he pulled out a chair beside her, he was just about to sit when Arnav started eyeing him weirdly so he walked towards Avanti and settled down beside her.

"Because I dint realize my black shorts were torn so all I had were this baby blue one and blue and purple doesn't really go together." She pouted.

"But blue and white does, you look perfect." Arnav said as he finally settled down beside her not taking his eyes off her.

She was dressed in shorts that had a really beautiful shade of blue and accompanied with a white crop top, she had all her hair tied up in a messy high ponytail.

"Thank you." She blushed as she looked away from Arnav.

"Okay can we eat then head to the beach? It's our last day and I don't want to waste any time." Avanti said excitedly.

"What obsession do you have with the beach?" Kiara giggled.

"It's' just beautiful and fun." Avanti replied.

They all served themselves food and started eating while Arnav kept on stealing glances at Khushi, he knew he had to confess his feeling to her by the end of the day and it was just making him nervous.

Once they were done eating, the girls rushed outside while the boys headed back to their room to change for the beach.

"So, are you going to tell her?" Arjun asked as he shuffled through his bag looking for something to wear.

"I think so, but I don't really know how to do it. I mean don't girls usually expect it to be something really filmy?" Arnav giggled nervously.

"Doesn't really matter, as long as you say it in a way that's believable, a way that assures her that you would never hurt her no matter what, and be by her side always." Arjun said.

"I'll figure it out, I have the entire day." Arnav shrugged, all this was really making him nervous, he wasn't even sure if Khushi felt the same way about him.

*****

As they arrived at the beach, there was a band playing some music there and a huge crowd had gathered alongside them listening to the music they played.

"Wow, that's some music." Kiara said as she looked at Khushi and Avanti in excitement.

"It really is." Khushi agreed with her and within no time they were holding each other's hand and rushing towards the place where the crowd had gathered.

"Girls!" Arjun laughed as he and Arnav walked to join them, once they were there, they found the girls busy dancing with a few more people who were dancing along with the music, they all look so happy and were dancing freely not caring about anything.

Arnav had his eyes stuck on Khushi who seemed to be really enjoying, she seemed happy and carefree, it was like she was all alone dancing to her favorite song.

Her eyes fell on Arnav who was staring at her without blinking his eyes, she stopped and walked towards him, grabbed his hand and pulled him.

"Khushi, what are you doing?" Arnav asked.

"Dancing, and you should too, it's so much fun." Khushi said excitedly.

"You know I can't really dance, I mean look at you dancing, you look so beautiful, if I'd start dancing everyone else will run away." He laughed.

"No one's going to run away, come let's dance, I'll make it easier for you, here, standing behind me and put both your hands on my waist." She said.

She grabbed both his hands and placed them on her waist as she started moving and instructed Arnav to move along, for a while he was a bit hesitant but then he started dancing and it was actually fun and unlike what he thought people dint run away.

"You see, it's easy." Khushi said as she kept on moving and Arnav kept following her rhythm, but all he had going on in his mind was how close he was to her, this was the first time he was this close to her and he had his hands on her waist and it felt all sorts of good.

His thoughts were broken off when suddenly he heard some people cheering, he looked around and realized everyone had stopped dancing and all the eyes were on them, Khushi too hadn't realized it until now and as soon as she did, she stopped there nervously.

"Damn you two have some chemistry there." One of the band members said, Arnav could see her blushing as she covered her face with both her hands, she turned away and walked out hurriedly while everyone stared at her.

He followed her joined by the rest until they were far away from the crowd. She stopped and turned to look at them while the both of them pretended to act normal but she was still blushing and she looked awkward, Arnav could understand it because he felt awkward too.

"Okay, what are we doing next?" Kiara asked.

"Swimming!" Arjun announced as he rushed towards the water and the rest of them followed him like a bunch of excited teenagers as they jumped into the water and started splashing it at each other.

*****

As the taxi dropped them at the airport in the evening, they all looked at each other sadly not wanting to leave, it was a short holiday but they had had so much fun, none of them wanted to leave but they had to because they had to show up at work the following day.

"I'm going to miss this." Kiara pouted.

"We all are going to miss it, it was fun and I'm sure it's going to be memorable." Avanti said as she looked at Arjun, they were holding each other's hands, and when she turned to look at him, he gripped it tighter.

"Let's head in then." Arnav said as he walked in while everyone else followed him, once they boarded the flight they all sat down the exact same way they had when they came to Goa.

"I forgot to ask, Meera came last night then where did she go?" Khushi asked suddenly as she looked at Arnav who had just settled down beside her.

It was weird how she dint even remember about her the entire day, maybe because she was too busy having fun to worry about anything else.

"She left." Arnav replied plainly.

"Oh, you dint ask her to stay? I'm sure neither of us would mind?" Khushi asked.

"No, it was time for her to leave." Arnav said to which Khushi nodded as she turned her head to the window looking outside.

Once the flight took off, Arnav got hold of her hand diverting her attention towards her, she looked at him nervously but smiled.

"Do you remember when we came here I told you I had something important to tell you?" Arnav asked to which she nodded positively as she looked at him keenly, he had already given her a hint but the she couldn't be sure because Arnav was with Meera so it might be actually something else.

"Forgive me if it's not the way you must have expected or dreamt about it but it's the only way I know how to do this. I am not much of a romantic person, that was something Advik was blessed with." He giggled nervously.

He turned to face her as he looked into her eyes, his hands still holding hers, he inhaled a deep breath before saying what he wanted to.

"Khushi, I love you. I don't have a long speech really because I just told you I'm not the romantic kind of a guy but you, you make me want to be romantic and someday I'll get there.

For now I just wanted to accept this feelings, since the day I've met you, I've just been feeling different about you and I dint really know what it was then but I know it now, and I want you to know it too, you made me fall for you Khushi and I really mean it when I say I love you."

Khushi kept on staring at him in surprise as a smile curved up on her face, Arnav had just confessed his love to her and she was dumbstruck, she dint know what to do or say.

Arnav kept on staring at her for a while waiting for her response, waiting for her to say something but she was just silent and her silence was scaring him, what if she dint feel the same way about him?

"Khushi, if you don't feel the same way, you can tell me, you don't have to be scared or anything." Arnav said.

"No, it's not that, I mean I... God! I can't even speak, why am I so nervous." She giggled.

"You know you're allowed to take time but it's killing me already." Arnav smiled at her.

"Arnav, I... I don't know what to say. I've always made sure to do the right thing but right now, this doesn't feel right." She looked at him sadly.

"Why Khushi? Don't you believe that I feel this way about you?" Arnav asked.

"No, it's not that. It's just that you are with Meera and she was here last night too and now suddenly you're telling me this, I don't know what to do."

"So that's what's disturbing you? Look at me Khushi, when I said she left, I meant for good, I broke up with her because I love you Khushi and I want to be with you but I don't want you to think that you made me break up with her, you just made me fall for you. Whatever that was between Meera and I was never love, it was something my father forced me into and I just freed myself of it." He looked at her sincerely.

"You broke up?" Khushi looked at him in surprise, why was everything so surprising today?

"Yes I did." Arnav nodded, as he leaned on his seat looking away from her. Right now, she wanted to tell him that she loved him too and she wanted to be with him, but it wasn't about Meera only, it was about Advik too, how could she be with him without telling him about it? It just dint feel right.

"I get it, I'm sorry I just thought that you felt the same way about me that's why I said this, I dint mean to hurt you or anything, I'm sorry Khushi."

"Arnav, you dint hurt me. God! How do I do this." Khushi said, she wanted to tell him the truth about Advik right away but then it wasn't the right place or the right time and he was misunderstand her silence which she dint want either.

"Arnav, look at me, I Love you, trust me, I really do." Khushi said as she cupped his face and made him face her.

"You do?" He smiled excitedly, this was maybe the happiest he had ever been in life.