Part 34

Khushi sat in her cabin feeling really scared, she dint know what was going to happen or how Arnav was going to react once Arjun told him the truth, she just hoped she would have told him about this earlier.

Her phone rang and she saw Avanti's name flashing on it, she received the call quickly because only taking to her friend would help her calm down at the moment.

"Avanti." Khushi said as she received the phone, she was on the verge of crying, why was this happening to her when it wasn't her fault at all?

"Before you say anything, I am really sorry Khushi. Kiara and I were just discussing about you and Arnav at home and I had no idea Arjun was coming, he usually calls me before he comes but today he just came so suddenly and he heard our conversation and found out about Advik.

I am so sorry, I dint mean for him to find out." Avanti apologized, She was quite surprised knowing that was how Arjun found out but right now her concern wasn't how he found out, her concern was Arnav.

"I just need to get out of this mess, I think I'll go talk to Arnav right away before anyone tells him." Khushi said as she stood up to leave.

"He won't tell him Khushi, I asked him to stay quiet for a week at least and let you tell him the truth yourself so don't do it right now, take him somewhere alone, sit peacefuly and tell him everything." Avanti said.

"Really?" She asked hopefully, she couldn't even explain in words how relaxing that felt, knowing that Arjun wouldn't tell him, she was so glad.

"Yes, so don't do it now, not at work at least, but do it soon, like in the evening or tomorrow morning but please just tell him the truth already." Avanti said.

"I will, anyway let me go, I'll talk to you later." she said as she bid her a goodbye and settled down once again going through Arnav's schedule for the day.

She wanted to find out when exactly he was free so she could talk to him, she couldn't keep this from him any longer knowing that Arjun knew about it, she wanted him to find it out from her not anyone else.

Gladly, all his meetings ended at five in the evening which meant he was free after that, it was the perfect time to talk to him about this.

She inhaled a few deep breaths and stood up and just at that moment he walked into her cabin, she was literally freaking out, she knew Arjun wouldn't have told him but still it was freaking her out knowing that he knew.

"We need to leave for the meeting." He said to her, she nodded as sje grabbed her stuff and followed him to the elevator that led them downstairs, she stood beside him silently as lots of scary thoughts ran in her mind.

"Khushi, you look worried and lost, is everything okay?" Arnav asked as he looked at her in concern.

She just nodded positively as he unlocked the car and they both got in, he started driving while she looked outside.

"You know you can tell me if something's bothering you." Arnav said.

"I know Arnav, there's something I really want to tell you but I can't do it like this, we need time to talk. I checked your schedule, you don't have any meetings after five today, so can we please go sit somewhere and talk, I can't keep this from you any longer." She looked at him sadly.

She really wished she would have told him about this when she first came her, then at least things wouldn't get this complicated, now she had just put herself into lots of complications.

"You know if it's really that important I can cancel the meetings." He suggested.

"No, work is important too, besides we can talk in the evening, it's just a few hours to go." she smiled faintly.

"Okay, we will talk in the evening I promise." He smiled at back.

*****

"Arjun! What a pleasant surprise." Mia said as she looked at him excitedly, Arjun walked inside the mansion and looked around as if looking for someone.

"Isn't Arnav home yet?" He asked.

"No, you can wait for him, I'm sure he must be on his way or something." Mia suggested to which he nodded positively and sat down on the sofa waiting for his best friend.

Every time his mind kept running back to Avanti, he couldn't just digest the fact that she hid such a huge thing from him, they all knew Advik committed suicide because of the girl he loved and that girl was Khushi! And he hated the fact that Avanti kept that from him.

Flashbacks.

Arjun was busy working in his cabin when his phone rang, he looked at the screen and smiled seeing Advik's name flashing on it, he quickly received the call.

"Hey Advik."

"Bro! Look you're the first person I'm calling." He said.

"What do you mean?" Arjun asked in confusion.

"Remember the promise we made to each other, I was the first person you told about your crush for Mia, so today you're the first one I'm telling about this." Advik said, he sounded so happy.

"Holy Shit! Don't tell me Advik Raizada finally met the girl of his dreams." Arjun said.

"Yes I did, how do I tell you man, she's just everything I ever wanted. I mean I looked at her and I don't want to look at anyone else at all, she manages to make me feel that way." Advik said, he sounded like a teenage boy who had just fallen in love.

"I need to know all the details, what's her name? What does she do? How did you two meet, everything!" Arjun said.

"Nope, I'm not telling you anything, if you want to know come here and I'll make sure you meet her, otherwise live in suspense." He laughed.

"Are you blackmailing me to come there only so I can see who the girl you love is?" Arjun laughed.

"Of course I am, when was the last time you paid me a visit anyway? Even Arnav missed you a lot, you should really come." He said.

"I do want to, but let me see if I can manage, I can't wait to be with you when you're this happy, I'm happy for you buddy."

"I'm happy for myself too, but let me first tell her about my feelings, who knows she might reject me." Advik giggled.

"No girl can reject Advik Raizada, I mean look at you, you're everything that a girl wants." Arjun said.

"She's different man, she doesn't really give a damn about me, it's funny and good at the same time, anyway I got to go, I'll tell you all about her once you're here so come soon."

"I will."

Flashback Ends.

"You okay?" Mia asked bringing him out of the thoughts he was lost in, Arjun just nodded positively without looking at her, she moved a bit closer to him and placed her hand on his, he shut his eyes.

"Is this because of what I told you?" Mia asked, he opened his eyes and looked at her in surprise.

"No Mia! It's not that." Arjun said.

"So you do like me that way too?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Mia I... Okay let me say this as much as in details I can. You know I've had a huge crush on you since ages, you were always the girl that I admired, and I never had the courage to tell you what I felt for you.

I mean quite honestly, you weren't even the person who wanted a relationship and even when I came back I still knew the crush was there, but knowing you I also believed that there wasn't anything like that ever going to happen between us.

It was after long that I met another girl that I seemed to like that way, and now that I had lost my hopes of being with you completely I started spending a lot of time with her, and I dint even realize this until today but somehow she made me feel a lot of things for her.

I won't say the crush I had on you is gone completely because that won't be truth, but maybe it was just a crush, you know the kind of a crush you have on a celebrity and want to marry them even when you know it's not possible?

It was the same, you are none less that a celebrity and so I guess that's it, I would have been happier if you told me what you felt for me before I met her, but now that I've met her I realized that I might have a crush on you but what I feel for her is deeper than just a crush, I am so sorry Meera, but I don't feel the same way about you anymore." Arjun said, he stood up and walked away from her, no matter how angry or hurt he felt because of Avanti, he couldn't deny that she had made him so happy for the time they had been together.
*****

Arnav and Khushi had decided to meet at a park that was nearby the office because it was mostly empty so they wouldn't have any disturbance while talking.

Arnav was busy in the meeting yet so she texted him informing him that she was waiting for him in the park, hoping he would come soon and she would tell him everything.

"Where are you?" Khushi typed another text and sent it, she was done being patient.

"Just leaving from the office, be there in few minutes." A text popped up immediately. So today was the day, she was finally going to tell him everything, all she hoped was that he was going to understand that whatever happened with Advik, it wasn't her fault.

She kept on looking at her watch every now and then, five minutes, ten minutes, fifteen minutes, twenty minutes, yet Arnav was nowhere to be seen, but he did say he was leaving from the office and the park was like five minutes away.

Maybe he just got stuck in some work again, she pulled out her phone ready to call him when her eyes fell on him, he was walking towards her slowly while with every step he took, she felt nervous, it was finally time to let the truth out.

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting, something else came up, but let's talk now." He said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her along towards a bench, they both sat face to face staring at each other.

PRECAP:

Well i wanted to write a precap then i dint lol, because why write a precap when i can leave you guys in suspense haha. Anyway before you all tell me not to drag it, i'm not doing that, so that's why i'm telling you that the truth comes out in the next part, but there must be suspense too right? So the suspense here is, how will Arnav react?