Part 9

After not getting enough sleep, Khushi's plan for the night was to sleep early and get a good sleep but it looked like her friends had other plans for her.

When she arrived home, she found a dress on her bed, the girls had made up this thing, it was a sort of a ritual, whenever anyone would want to go out at night, maybe for clubbing or anything, all they had to do was to go at everyone's room, select a dress from the wardrobe and leave it on bed.

Khushi sat down on the bed sadly, here she was thinking that's he was finally going to sleep but the girls were planning on going out clubbing, well she couldn't blame them, it was a Friday night anyway and she was the only one working on a Saturday.

She freshened up and got dressed in the beautiful black dress that her friends had chosen for her, since Advik came into her life, he made the color black so important, whenever she would ask her friends for suggestion, they would always end up choosing black.

Thankfully, even though it was black, it was a great party dress, it was fully made of sequins plus it was pretty short.

She paired it up with some black heels and loosely curled her hair, she did some light make up with a bold shade of lipstick, just the way she liked it and she was ready to go.

When she stepped out of her room, she found Kiara and Avanti waiting for her in the hall."See my choice always suits you." Kiara said proudly.

"Why the sudden plan to go clubbing though? I had plans to sleep." Khushi pouted.

"Because it's not every day you get passes to go to the rich people's club." Avanti giggled.

"Exactly, actually my boss has bought this huge club, obviously it's out of our range but he gave all the staff members some passes to come along with their friends, I just asked for one extra so we could go the three of us and see how rich people party." Kiara giggled.

"Okay, I see." Khushi smiled as she joined them, they all headed outside and got into Avanti's car, among them three, Avanti was the only one who owned a car, which she had bought after saving for years.

"It's not going to be a new experience for you though, I just remember you had gone out with Advik once, I'm sure he must have taken you to one hell of a club." Kiara asked Khushi.

"Yeah it was, dint I ever tell you guys about it?" Khushi asked.

"No, I wonder how we never even discussed it until today, and we are the friends who live in the same house." Avanti giggled.

"That place was pretty huge, the music was dope and everything was just so good, I mean you could feel the difference between the clubs we usually go to and this kind of clubs." Khushi started giving them all the details until they arrived at the club.

Avanti parked the car outside as the three of them stepped out of the car, they handed their passes at the entrance and got inside.

"Oh My God! This is like a dream." Kiara looked around in awe, usually the clubs the girls went to were quite small and really packed with people, but this place was like five times the size and there was a lot of free space.

"I can't wait to dance here." Avanti giggled.

"Hey, I just saw my boss, let me go greet him, I'll join you girls in a while." Kiara said as she rushed away leaving Khushi and Avanti alone, so they both headed to a bar, got themselves some drink and then settled down on a couch.

A few minutes later, Kiara walked back with some more drinks as the girls sat there getting drunk. Within no time, people started arriving and soon the music began and everyone was on the dance floor.

"We should go dance." Kiara suggested.

"We should go dance." Khushi and Avanti nodded in agreement, they all stood up and headed to the dance floor as they started dancing.

*****"Do you want something to drink?" Mia asked Arnav.

"Let's just go to the bar and sit there, I guess I need a lot of drinks today." Arnav said as he headed straight to the bar and sat down there as he ordered a beer for himself.

"I know it doesn't feel right to do things like this so soon, my friend and I, we both bought this as partners so I couldn't miss the opening." Mia said to Arnav.

"No, its okay I understand plus I know you bought this place because Advik used to like it a lot." Arnav smiled at her.

Mia settled down beside him as she looked around, there were so many people here, all busy dancing and enjoying life.

Her eyes fell on the girl in the black sequin dress, she had some pretty good moves plus she looked familiar too.

"I must say, your assistant is pretty gorgeous, plus she knows how to dance." Mia said to Arnav.

"Who are you talking about?" Arnav looked at Meera in confusion.

"The girl who came home yesterday, you told me she was your assistant, I thought you must have invited her because honestly if she's working as an assistant for you, she can't really afford this place."

"I dint invite anyone." Arnav said as he looked around until his eyes stopped at Khushi who was in between the crowd dancing like there was no tomorrow which was the thing that actually made her stand out from the rest of the people.

Mia was right, she looked extremely gorgeous, plus right now was actually the first time that he was noticing how gorgeous she looked.

"You should consider taking her as the model for you shoot tomorrow instead of Meera." Mia giggled.

"She's my girlfriend." Arnav gave a look to Mia.

"Oh yes, I know what kind of a girlfriend exactly, I honestly don't like her, anyway excuse me I need to use the washroom." Mia shrugged as she walked away from him.

Arnav kept on staring at Khushi who was dancing beautifully looking so carefree, the way she was dancing and enjoying it just brought a smile to his face.

A guy approached her and started saying something in her ears, Khushi made all kind of faces at him while they kept on talking and then moments later, she walked aside with him.

They seemed to be busy discussing something and on the other side Arnav wasn't just able to take his eyes off her.

The guy suddenly started getting cozy with her and she dint look really comfortable with it, she was trying to push him away but she was too drunk to be able to.

Arnav stood up and rushed towards her.

"Come on, it's just a kiss." The guy said.

"No, I can't... I can't." Khushi refused but the guy wouldn't just stop trying until Arnav came in between and pushed him away.

"She said no!" He looked at the guy angrily and got hold of Khushi who was looking at him in surprise wondering where he came from so suddenly.