Part 4

The girls had gathered in Khushi' s room early in the morning, there were lots of clothes scattered around the room, Avanti and Kiara were picking them up trying to make a match so that Khushi could wear it for her first day at work.

Khushi was busy looking at the shoes she had while she waited for the girls to come to a final decision of what she should wear so that she could get matching shoes with it

"Girls, I asked what I can wear to my first day at work, you're acting like I asked what to wear on a date, just choose something and give me already." Khushi said as she sat down and looked at Kiara and Avanti.

"It's not every day you get a job at the Raizada's plus not everyone has a hot boss like Arnav." Avanti winked at her.

"Oh no! We are not going there again, just give me something or I'll wear anything random and leave, we all have to get ready for work and leave, I don't want to be late on the first day." Khushi complained.

The girls nodded as they went through all the clothes once again and then Kiara finally got hold of a black pencil dress, it looked quite official so I guess it was the best choice anyway.

"How about black on the first day? Like Advik used to say, black is your color, it would always do good to you." Kiara said.

"I wish it did." Khushi said sadly, no matter how much she tried, she just couldn't get this out of her mind that Advik was no more and somewhere it was because she wasn't interested in him.Khushi stood up and headed to get black heels that matched with the dress trying to brush of the thoughts in her mind.

The girls headed back to their rooms to get ready leaving Khushi to get ready in her room.She got dressed and put on some light make up, she wasn't a fan of too much make up but she always liked bold lip colors.

So she applied a bold red lipstick and tied her hair up in a ponytail, she grabbed her bag and headed out of the room.

"Perfect." Avanti said in a whisper as Khushi walked out of her room.

"All the best for your first day." Kiara ran towards her excitedly and hugged her.

"Thank you, now let me leave before you both get me late." Khushi smiled as she rushed out of the house in a hurry.

*****She met the receptionist when she arrived at work and asked her to show her the place where she was going to be working.

They both walked inside the elevator while the receptionist pressed the button of the fourth floor.

"Why are we heading to the fourth floor, isn't there where Arnav's office is?" Khushi asked.

"Well if you are going to be his assistant you definitely have to be around him don't you?" The receptionist gave her a weird look.

Khushi just nodded as the receptionist took her to a small cabin that was next to Arnav's cabin.

"So you'll be working here, if you need anything dial my number, there's a phone and a list of all the number you might need placed there, and yes when Arnav sir arrives daily, you have to take a cup of black coffee to him with no sugar, plus some sandwich or anything you might find in the kitchen, and that kitchen is just next to you cabin, anyway welcome to the company." She smiled a bit and then turned around to walk away leaving Khushi all alone in her cabin.

She walked inside and looked around, it was small but it was cute, she pulled out a chair and settled down feeling excited, first day and new work places were usually exciting.

She had just settled down when she heard footsteps, she quickly rushed to the door of her cabin and opened it a bit as she peeped outside and saw Arnav heading to his cabin.

He was dressed in a black checked three piece suit and as usual, he looked hot as hell.

"Coffee." Khushi told herself as she waited for Arnav to get inside his cabin so that she could go to the kitchen to make coffee for him.

As soon as Arnav got inside his cabin, Khushi rushed out of hers and headed to the kitchen straight, she made black coffee and also found some sandwiches place there, so she put one in the plate and took the cup of coffee as she headed to Arnav's cabin.

She stopped outside nervously debating whether to go inside or not but anyhow she had to, this was part of her work and she had to do it.

She knocked at the door and then walked in, she placed the coffee and the sandwich on the table while Arnav kept on staring at her.

"This looks like a good start." Arnav said as he got hold of the cup of coffee.

"I hope there's no sugar in it." He looked at Khushi.

"No sir, I was told not to put sugar." Khushi replied.

"Good, sit down I'll explain your work to you."

She nodded positively as she sat opposite him, she was still feeling nervous she even wondered if there was ever going to be a day when she would be able to gather enough courage to tell him why she was actually here.

"So first of all, you are my assistant so you'll have so much of work, you'll have to keep track of all my meetings and you'll have to keep informing me every now and then about them.

Half of the times I'm out of the office so in case there's anything when I'm not around you'll have to handle it, and also some of the times when I'll be out for some kind of meetings you'll have to join me for them, I hope that's not an issue for you."

"Not at all sir, it's my job I'll do it." Khushi said confidently.

"Great, at least today you sound like a normal person, yesterday you were so scared I was worried." He laughed.

"I was just nervous."

"I know the difference Khushi, you were scared but don't worry, I'm not really the rude arrogant and angry young man type of a boss, that way I am quite a chilled out person."

"Are you?"

"Sure, you'll notice that once you know me." He smiled as he turned his gaze from Khushi to the table where the newspaper was placed, the first page itself had Advik's photograph in it.

It was unbelievable, even after a week, the news was still like headlines. Arnav's expressions changed immediately as he picked up the newspaper and crumpled it then threw it in the dustbin.

"I am sorry about what happened to your brother." Khushi looked at him sadly.

"You don't have to be, the girl who did this has to be, she took my brother away from me, I would never forgive her. Plus this media people, they have no other job than doing this for God knows what reason, why can't they just let my brother alone?" Arnav asked angrily.

"Give it some time, this news will disappear." Khushi looked at him nervously, the way he looked really angry about the girl was scaring her, she wondered that after seeing him react like this, if she was ever going to have enough courage to tell him that she was the girl.

"Why would you blame the girl?" Khushi asked.

"Because it all happened because of her, my brother was so depressed I don't know what happened between them both, I know that he took this step because of her, she must have forced him to do so."

"I'm sorry it's about your brother but don't you think you also need to listen to the girl's side of story too and then decide whether you can blame her for it or not?"

"All I know is that I lost my brother, and it's been so difficult for me and my entire family, and the only one responsible for it is that girl!"

He stood up and started pacing around his cabin making Khushi more nervous, she was literally trembling with fear, maybe it was a bad idea to come here at the first place, she shouldn't have listened to Avanti because seeing the way Arnav was reacting about this, he was never going to understand her point.

"I think I'll leave." Khushi said as she stood up and headed towards the door slowly to leave hoping that Arnav wasn't going to stop her because it was getting scarier to be around him.

"Khushi, please cancel all my meetings for today, I'm headed back home, I need some time alone." He picked up his car keys and followed her outside, Khushi headed to her cabin while Arnav headed back